I think 4 cups today....
  • BFarnsworth
    BFarnsworth Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Iced Coffee mmmmm
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    YOu know how on the Simpson's Homer always says, "donutsssss"...."COFFeeeeee" :drinker:

My favorite? Godiva Chocolate Truffle or Gevalia Creme' Brulee but I like most of their coffee. I drink a Latte every morning (just one) but I make it with unsweetened almond milk and sweeten it with Truvia.
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I am not normal till I have had my morning cup of coffee......which is a 46 ounce mug. I Love a good cup of java!!!
  • 02tods
    02tods Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my coffees, especially with hazelnut cream. Must have 3 cups a day... it's soooo good. I love Tim Horton's coffee also!
  • whetu
    whetu Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Must be black, 2 heaps of that goodness no sugar and a dash of cold water
  • gecharlotte
    Options
    I have the traditional filter at home and brew coffee at 7 am, first one at 7.30 and then about 5 cups.I buy the sumatra beans, the aroma is like its in India.Love it.Roughly about 5 cups a day!
  • Litlbeast
    Litlbeast Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    haha I have no idea why this made me laugh. I love coffee, but had to cut it back!!

lol I worked for Starbucks for five years, it didn't make me a coffee addict, but it perfected my addiction. ;) I used to throw three espresso shots in a tall brewed coffee, add a bit of half and half for color. :D
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I drank coffee before Lorelai Gilmore made it cool...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plrRqKnFw9A
  • tiffanyneedstolose
    tiffanyneedstolose Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am! I work for Starbucks and get withdrawals if I don't have 2 cups a day!!
    [/quote

HOW DO I APPLY TO WORK AT STARBUCKS, THE ONLINE THING DID NOT WORK SEVERAL YRS AGO

I've been there for 2 years this month but I had to use the online version that's the only way you can apply..
  • tiffanyneedstolose
    tiffanyneedstolose Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Oh yes I understand I've had to cut back use to drink 3 venti ice coffee with white mocha every shift so times that 5 days a week equals waaaaay too much calories if I didn't gain weight it would be game on!
  • Vini9
    Vini9 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Coffee Addicts.............yup that would be me. I love to have one Iced everyday it's my breakfast. I mix it with Qivana vanilla flavored protein. Yum! When winter hits I'll be having 2-3 a day just to keep warm :drinker:
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Just bought Mocha Mint flavor today. It better be good because I bought three bags of it. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • toniRAD
    toniRAD Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Lovee my Tim Hortons coffee!:heart: Haha.
  • Vini9
    Vini9 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Mocha mint sounds Awsome, what's the brand? You can always send me a bag if you don't like it. LOL :wink:
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Love Keurig, Starbuck, Tim Horton's, not to mention the ones I make at home!!!..I have at least 6 cups a day of that java, if not more!!!>>lol..
  • pdj1220
    pdj1220 Posts: 175
    Options
    Black and strong! I log 10 cups a day, and it is probably more a lot of the time.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: i'm headed over to the Store now for my Bedtime Coffee. I will bring you one back!!
  • crzyangelchic
    crzyangelchic Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Aww I love you guys!! Coffee for the win! Plus it's a stimulant, it speeds up metabolism. I'm game.
  • PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot
    Options
    At least 3 cups from DDs/Starbucks, and four K-cups daily. Glad to see I'm in good company.