Coffee addicts..........

Options

Replies

• 3ur3ka
    3ur3ka Posts: 230
    Options
    I'm slightly addicted. and by slightly, I mean my family avoids me at all costs until I've had at least a full cup.
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Sometimes the only reason I go to bed is because I know I get to drink coffee when I wake up!! :))

lol...that's so me, too

and with all the creamers and flavorings that go with my Joe
  • AHRhealthy12
    Options
    If you're buying-- I am there! Lol. I didn't start drinking coffee until I was about 29 because job hours were so random & I'm trying to learn how to drink it black because of the calories in creamer. =( =)
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I love coffee - with15mls skimmed milk and caffeine enriched.

see no reason to drink decaf nor any intention of cutting back.

best reason I know for not pursuing complementary medications is they always tell one to cut out coffee - heretics!
  • AHRhealthy12
    Options
    How I admire you! Lol, I'm trying to be that way but its an acquired taste. =)
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    - not as 'acquired' as black tea [assume your reply was to the one before]
  • jeleclekat
    jeleclekat Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My blood type is coffee. Make my transfusion coffee with cream and sweetener, please. I drink a minimum of 4 16oz mugs daily. Gotta have my coffee!!! (Yet when I have to, I can go without with no withdrawals..lol)
  • jeleclekat
    jeleclekat Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I am a proud coffe addict. I've been drinking it since I was a teenager. Black only please.

I have to travel in a couple of weeks and I know there won't be a coffee maker in the room and I hate to pay for "coffee service". I'm looking at my options for instant or a travel size single cup coffe maker. Anyone have suggestions?

Cheers (raising cup)
    A single cup maker is nice for hotel.motel rooms, then we use it here in the home office. Also, if access to microwave, then single packets are ok but just don't seem quite the same with water heated in the microwave....
  • tammyvb12
    tammyvb12 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am not a true addict to coffee, but do enjoy it from time to time. It suprising though that I've become a Starbucks fanatic for their Frappacino double chocolate chip --- woah they gotta go......:cry:
  • Skinnymunkii
    Skinnymunkii Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Drinking some right now! It's even in my Profile Pic at the moment!:wink::drinker: I wouldn't be without it, it's on my diary almost every day in some form or another...
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Black, strong enough to stand a spoon in. Thanks :happy:
  • gehanjawdat
    Options
    I'm so addictid i can drink any thing turkish, nescafe, cappocino frapachino you name it i drink all day love it loveit lol
  • transvenouspacer
    transvenouspacer Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Sometimes the only reason I go to bed is because I know I get to drink coffee when I wake up!! :))

This is true. *nods head*
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Hey!!! I don't understand why people think they need to cut out coffee to lose weight. But you already know I'm on your side. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • moreORless50
    moreORless50 Posts: 261 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: love it and its oh so true best time of day is my morning coffee time
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for all the responses lots of coffee drinkers out there.
    Cheers to you all C(__)!
    "My Starbucks Cup
    I fill you up,
    Lets have a Party!"
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Luv it, look forward to my morning coffee each day!
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    had 3 cups today :)
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I used to drink it 15 years ago and stopped cold turkey, just started up a couple months ago, now I need it everyday or I get a headache.
  • justmyalias
    justmyalias Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    i'm always looking for a "Like" button - for new posts and replies (seriously).
    So I guess I'm not just a coffee addict,
    but very likely a fb addict too : /