Replies

• MantisToboggan_MD
    MantisToboggan_MD Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Al Davis. Just win baby!
  • al369
    al369 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    A sexy pirate, you know, with the too short skirt, great boots, and lots of cleavage. :)

If I had the body for it, I'd totally be catwoman.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is being a grim reaper on stilts and I am going to be his slave he drags around on a leash. We are going to enter a costume contest with a $10,000.00 prize.
  • JenSpinnaChick
    JenSpinnaChick Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I just ordered my costume, this year I will be a mermaid....I don't care if I can pull it off or not, that is what halloween is all about!
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I really wanted to be a gnome but it's really hard to find a costume that works. I don't know how to sew so I can't make my own. I'm a FEMINIST, damnit! :wink:

SO I'm going to be Black Widow from the Avengers! I have the hair and boots. I'll use black spandex running pants and zip up track jacket so I just need to get the gun holsters!
  • dexfatpants
    dexfatpants Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Mine is part of a 3 person costume. I'm little red riding hood , my friend is going as the wolf (she is going to be a sexy wolf of course) & her husband is going as the grandma. Following the Grimm Fairytale style, not the kids versions :) I can't wait!
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Cheerleader because I already have a super short skirt and a leotard.....0_o
  • PhilyPhresh
    PhilyPhresh Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Origionally I planned to be Master Chief from Halo as I am making a suit of Mjolnir armor... but unfortunately it doesn't look like it is going to be done in time for this years Halloween :sad:

So then I though I would cast a mask for Bane, since I have been working out and getting all ripped and stuff, and the mask would just be one piece instead of an entire suit... but my wife shot that costume down... :sad:

So now... I have no freaking clue...
  • Tiff1124
    Tiff1124 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Lara Croft-Tomb Raider. She's sexy but can still kick your *kitten* :)
  • nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    Options
    Lara Croft-Tomb Raider. She's sexy but can still kick your *kitten* :)

think that has something to do with the loaded handguns...
  • nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    Options
    Skanky/slutty dad.

ROFLL
  • sunnybug90
    Options
    I want to be ms. mad hatter but I can't justify spending almost 60 dollars for just the dress they sell at the store so I'm going to try to recreate it myself.

That or a sexy nerd. I can't decide.
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Mine is very controversial, but fun.

I plan to be a gay Chick-Fil-A cow. I will be wearing a full cow costume with gay pride wrist bands/head band. Instead of "Eat Mor Chikin" my sign will say "Mor Chik on Chik". :bigsmile:
  • Tiff1124
    Tiff1124 Posts: 261 Member
    Options

I plan to be a gay Chick-Fil-A cow. I will be wearing a full cow costume with gay pride wrist bands/head band. Instead of "Eat Mor Chikin" my sign will say "Mor Chik on Chik". :bigsmile:

HAHA! That is brilliant!
  • ohheyy125
    ohheyy125 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Gypsy =)
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    Options

HAHA! That is brilliant!

Thanks! It's to support my gay brother and sister. And-- because it's different. :)
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    The Thin Man!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Mine is very controversial, but fun.

That's amazing.

Have you heard the song Chow Down (at Chick-Fil-A) by Willam Belli? Because it's kind of the perfect soundtrack for that costume!
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    Options

That's amazing.

Have you heard the song Chow Down (at Chick-Fil-A) by Willam Belli? Because it's kind of the perfect soundtrack for that costume!

No, I haven't. I will check it out...thanks!
  • vv523
    vv523 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    trazan