Need active friends......

Options
I have been on here for a month now and can safely say I'm massively impressed with MFP!

However I could do with a bit more support from active members that log in often and actually comment! I'm really positive and enjoy encouraginging my mfp friends, but I'd like to see some more comments in my news feed, otherwise it feels a bit like going it alone!

I'm a 33 year old mother of 3 with 50lbs to lose. I love to cook. I'm really enjoying getting more active too, I'm currently doing the 30 day shred and loving it!

Jaime

Replies

• jaimeteague
    jaimeteague Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Bump - anyone?
  • OhKaylynn
    Options
    i'll be your friend (: i'm about to add you!
  • CurtisBerkel
    Options
    Good afternoon Jaime,

I am on frequently and have sent you a friend request.

Good luck,

Curtis
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I won't shut up :laugh:
  • FirefitMike
    FirefitMike Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm in...
  • BBehnke84
    BBehnke84 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I'm about as active as they get so feel free to add if you'd like :)
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Sending a req.
  • tpayne0453
    Options
    bump
  • Divia09
    Divia09 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I totally know what you mean when it comes to losing weight with a buddy. I found that I will stick to my diet when I do it with a friend. Feel free to add me.
  • brittanykira
    brittanykira Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I totally agree! Everything is easier when you have a buddy to keep you accountable! We could also do with a few encouraging words every now and then! Feel free to add me :)
  • gidgern
    Options
    Hey joined in June and have no buddies on here. I am wanting to lose 50-75 pounds. I have lost a total of 17 pounds so far. I have enjoyed the increase in my activities and feel so much better. when people recognize you losing weight it does so much for my low self esteem. Thank You MFP:smile:

24035543.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • bkesecker
    bkesecker Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Any of you all feel free to add me. I have lost 15 pounds and have another 30 to lose. Want all the motivation and support I can get. And I do give back!!
  • cowboysfan82288
    Options
    Hi. I'm Mark. Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm on here every day. ;)
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    In maintenance, but I'm around some every day. Feel free to send a request.
  • KeyaAW
    KeyaAW Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I sent you an add request!! thanks in advance!
  • lololady83
    lololady83 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just joined and definately could stand to get and give some support! Great job so far!
  • jbond80
    jbond80 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jenn and i'm on here everyday, feel free to add me, can always use more support! :smile:
  • RRJacobus3
    Options
    I agree with you, i am a mother of 3 as well i have 91 pounds to lose and i am looking forward to it keep up the good work, hang in there we get there together have a wonderful nite
  • suegil314
    suegil314 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in, sent you a request!
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me ...on here everyday morning / noon and night at least sometime