Replies

• HuskyMan3
    HuskyMan3 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. Love to support
  • JilianneNicole
    JilianneNicole Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Or anyone else for that matter! Always on and always encouraging :)
  • tinkteri
    Options
    Sending a request too...We all need lots of support ;-)
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me , I live new friends ;)

Mark
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like! I'm on every day and try to comment on each person on my FL almost every day :-)
  • amylovescupcakes
    amylovescupcakes Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! Crap I'll be everyone's friend! I love mfp.
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    im on here everyday and i try to comment as much as i can...anyone can add me if they want
  • marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone! :drinker:
  • jekissa729
    Options
    Anyone can add me!! I am very supportive:)
  • whetu
    whetu Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi all, Summers coming an im in need of friends with open food diary's to look at for motivation an different healthy meals, im going (trying to) hard till Christmas. Add me if you want. Any Kiwis out there?
  • leighljackson
    Options
    I am also very impressed with MFP, and I do come on here every day to update my diary and see what's happening. Feel free to add me as a friend (includes anyone else who reads this) :drinker: Well done on the loss so far.
  • hoffma25
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I check-in everyday on the laptop and more than that on the phone app. Always around :o)
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Always welcome new friends.
  • babygirl_70
    Options
    I am fairly new to MFP so am looking for supportive friends too. Please feel free to add me.
  • 20tulipgirl20
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am positive and upbeat person who could use some friends too!
  • SpiritRockBernie
    Options
    feel free to add me! And anyone else that wants new friends! I just opened my profile to everyone so that anyone can see if they're compatible with me :)
  • skinnyjean4me
    skinnyjean4me Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Anyone please feel free to add me! i log even when i screw up my totals for food lol! Im a daily logger and great with giving out the motivation. Nice to meet you!
  • Tayilcious
    Options
    I'm always open to adding more people on My Fitness Pal! I love having an active friends list and news feed.
  • Haleightastic
    Options
    I'm always looking for a good support group. :)