Really nervous to post but here goes nothin...

Options

Replies

• jbates514
    Options
    Well done!!! You look fabulous. :bigsmile: Keep up the good work. Please keep us posted on updated photos.
  • ROWinCO
    ROWinCO Posts: 14
    Options
    Way to go! Keep on working your program!! Results are obvious, one day at a time!
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Super great job. It really should be encouraging to you, you look great!!!!!
  • jessesgirl4life
    Options
    what an inspiration!!! way to go!!!! thats like losing a 5-6 yr old off of your body thats amazing!!!!:smile::smile:
  • susanamagos
    Options
    you look great . keep up th ehard work.
  • Shrelana
    Shrelana Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Keep it up! :)
  • SiaGrace
    SiaGrace Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    So glad you shared! Very inspirational!! I'm just starting out with a lot to lose which seems impossible! Thanks for showing me that hard work pays off. You look beautiful! Hopefully I will be able to post a success story like yours!
  • jhunny31
    Options
    Keep up the good work. You are quite brave and that's a step in the right direction.
  • marvelscale
    Options
    That is some amazing progress =)
  • shantellrae
    Options
    Wow! 50 pounds in 5 months is truly amazing. You're looking great. Thanks for sharing and keep up the hard work!
  • sausagepaula
    Options
    My first word when I saw your photo was......

Wow!

Well done

px
  • hdjjones
    hdjjones Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    50 lbs in 5 months is fantastic. Keep it up. I know you will make a great mom. What a wonderful goal. My children are a source of real pride to me as will yours be to you.
  • vmekash
    vmekash Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You've worked hard, and it has paid off (and continues to pay off). You should be very, very proud.
  • fitQueenbeast
    Options
    Wowwwww!!!! Congratulations for:

1. Having the courage to put yourself out there like that and
    2. For losing 50 pounds so far

You should be VERY VERY proud of yourself!!!! I know I am!!!!! (proud of YOU!) :-)
  • BellaBones
    Options
    Fantastic, keep it up, truly inspiring.
  • Healthy0060
    Healthy0060 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!! you inspire me
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic, congratulations!!! You look lovely and it's evident that you worked hard so... be proud!!!
  • eileenchristine
    eileenchristine Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Wow, It really shows! Thanks so much for the inspiration! You are doing great. Love hearing the successes, keeps me going forward. Again, thanks.
  • tamia11
    tamia11 Posts: 28
    Options
    Great job!!
  • LinDiSm26262
    LinDiSm26262 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You are doing GREAT!!!! Keep up the good work. You look amazing and you should be proud of yourself. Best Wishes!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!