Following "In place of a road map 2.0" anyone else??

Options
2»

Replies

• heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    So, Fat2fit say's I have a lean body mass of 105.7 pounds and 51.3 pounds of fat on my body (cries)
    32.6% body fat for me. Then with light activity if I'm right with following what the post said to do and what he wrote I'm burning(?) 2115 calories a day so minus 20% of that means I should eat 1692 calories a day to have successful weight loss?
    I'm including of my own 462 calories burned by exercise 5 days a week for 60 minutes work out on MPF myself not including all the walking I do on a daily basis.

I don't sup[pose I could be really cheeky and ask someone to check if I've calculated my calorie intake correctly?
    I'm 64.5 inches tall
    13 inch neck
    32 inch waist
    39 inch hips
    157lbs

If not then I'll just stick to what I worked out myself and hope for the best haha, I just really don't want to start this out wrong :):)

So I'm not liking the fat2fit as a TDEE tool anymore, because though they ask for your bodyfat% and show you the BMR calc based on that, the TDEE table is still based on the least accurate Harris BMR, and inflated when overweight.

You might check scooby or this spreadsheet to even store your stats.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/717858-spreadsheet-bmr-tdee-and-deficit-calcs-macros-hrm

Using Katch BMR based on your BF%, that's BMR of 1407, TDEE of 1934 for Lightly Active. Deficit of 15% for this close to goal is 1658, so end result pretty close right now.

Now, I'm concerned about that Lightly Active estimate, based on "including of my own 462 calories burned by exercise 5 days a week for 60 minutes work out on MPF myself not including all the walking I do on a daily basis."

Not sure what that means. Because that would not be Lightly Active if I'm reading it right. Well, depends on what the other exercise is.

You'll notice the first TDEE calc in the spreadsheet that allows nailing minutes of different types of exercise. Because if that walking is really fast, that's still a good workout needing some food.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Heybales is there a spreadsheet I can use for Mac?
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Heybales is there a spreadsheet I can use for Mac?

Well, Excel is supported on Mac, right, I guess, I have no idea really, sorry. If you know it can be, nothing very fancy except perhaps some formatting might be off. So you can download as Excel .xlsx format.

Though, with the gmail account and Google documents, you can use it right in the web browser once you make a copy, and I know that works in Safari, some using it on iPads and such, even iPhone if your eyes are good or enjoy headaches.
  • melanieparker13
    melanieparker13 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    bump