Monday Water Marathon

Options

Replies

• TakuraHunt
    Options
    I've had 32 oz so far and working on another 16 oz right now...
  • johnny059qn
    johnny059qn Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    40 oz water
    8 oz Coffee
    28 oz Green Tea

...so far.
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    3.5 hours into my day and Ive drank 32 ounces. Wow thats sad. Ive got another bottle ready to go though. Goal for the day is 100+ and I normally make it.
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    First, I cant afford to buy that much water (either bottled or tap).
    5 gallon bottle is $1 to refill at HEB. Of course I bought the dispenser to go with it but with 2 adults drinking a ton of water at home, it was cheaper than buying 16oz bottles over and over again. Especially when youre trying to drink 100ish ounces a day.
  • dittodl
    Options
    I am way behind, but today is my first day with Fitness Pal, so you will have to cut me a little slack. I have 3 hours left and I am only at 16 oz. I better get consuming.
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    Before anyone gets too crazy on a water challenge, I would like to caution you that it is possible to drink TOO much water. Maybe not in one single day, but eventually you can drive yourself to electrolyte imbalance, which can lead to death. Google it. Be careful.
  • mrsbonnie72
    Options
    I just finished 48 ounces.
  • SexiBecki
    SexiBecki Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Im at 72 oz of plain water and 32 oz of sweet tea since 8am
  • SexiBecki
    SexiBecki Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Im at 72 oz of plain water and 32 oz of sweet tea
  • JohnMessmer
    Options
    "5 gallon bottle is $1 to refill at HEB. Of course I bought the dispenser to go with it but with 2 adults drinking a ton of water at home, it was cheaper than buying 16oz bottles over and over again. Especially when youre trying to drink 100ish ounces a day."

That is a great Idea, I hadn't thought of that, Thank you.
  • JohnMessmer
    Options
    Before anyone gets too crazy on a water challenge, I would like to caution you that it is possible to drink TOO much water. Maybe not in one single day, but eventually you can drive yourself to electrolyte imbalance, which can lead to death. Google it. Be careful.

Possible Yes, likely No. http://chemistry.about.com/cs/5/f/blwaterintox.htm "..unless you are running a marathon or an infant, water intoxication is a very uncommon condition."
  • breasonable
    breasonable Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Just finished 118.3 oz and still going!
  • JohnMessmer
    Options
    Got 2 more glasses in, 80 oz so far..woo hoo.
  • JohnMessmer
    Options
    2 more down, 96 oz for the day. This could be the first day I have ever exceeded the 100 oz mark.
  • LindaVas
    LindaVas Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Drinking my 5th 16.9 oz bottle :drinker:
  • Buettner22
    Buettner22 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Ive had 72 so far and working on my next 24oz's.Im fixing to go to the gym so hopefully Ill get a lot more in soon!. By the way it sounds like were all drowning ourselves with water lol! Keep it up people!!!!
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 2,952 Member
    Options
    Just hit 64oz.
    ...time for my smoothie- Tropical banana~ Yum yum
  • breasonable
    breasonable Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    135.2 and its not even dinner yet...Wow I never keep track .. I drink alot of water!! lol
  • JohnMessmer
    Options
    Awesome job folks, really!

I had 16 more oz on my way home so that is 112 oz and counting,
  • JohnMessmer
    Options
    Another hour another 16 oz, that makes 128 oz so far today, wow.