ladies answer it :Naked ladies in public

Options
12346»

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    listen being naked can be reffered to completely naked or you my reffer to a photo of celepbrity in playboy magazine with some revealing.
    There are some sensitivity for some women who really don't like seeing their male partner noticing another female body. the morallity behind it can be true or false as a jealous behavouir.
    some of you may really don't like to leave you husband in a srtip club alone.

If a woman is so insecure that she can't trust the man in her life not to jump on every attractive woman who crosses his path, then she needs therapy, not a relationship.

Naked has a very specific definition. It means that someone is not wearing any clothing. At all. I don't know any place in the world (outside nudist colonies or nude beaches) where anyone walks around naked unless that person is drunk, drugged or mentally ill.

Not wearing a chador or veil or burqa does not equal being naked. If I wanted to live under strict Islamic law, I would move to an Islamic country where those are the laws. I don't. Many of the women who LIVE in those countries don't want to live under those rules. It's not OK. It should always be a woman's choice.

And a sttrip club is not "public" and if a woman has an issue with her husband going to one, that is between that woman and her husband. It's no one else's business.
    I am absolutely amazed by you iinfprmation about iran or islamic culture. and to some extent you explanation is satisfying me.
    but let tell you one think even those women in islamic country who think against the rules of dressing when they see their husband in less covered and more ree situation with other women like parties. I can feel there is a kind of anxiety or unpleasantness with the situation. although they might not expose there feelings.
    I mean women like to show off their bodyies but when they see their partner might pay attention to someone else body they fell differently.
    This is hard to explain they like to expose their bodies but at the same time women behave in a way that they don't like to be at the center of other men's attention. This I think can be a reason that women are real secrets.

Perhaps that's due to 30 years of repression at the hands of their government telling them that men are creatures that have so little self-restraint that they'll go insane over an exposed ankle.

In the US, while there certainly are jealous, insecure people (men AND women), for the most part, we manage to live perfectly content lives with the women here dressing as they see fit. There are Muslim women here who wear anything from no covering to full burqa and there are women who run around half-dressed, just this side of legal. And we manage fine.
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    listen being naked can be reffered to completely naked or you my reffer to a photo of celepbrity in playboy magazine with some revealing.
    There are some sensitivity for some women who really don't like seeing their male partner noticing another female body. the morallity behind it can be true or false as a jealous behavouir.
    some of you may really don't like to leave you husband in a srtip club alone.

If a woman is so insecure that she can't trust the man in her life not to jump on every attractive woman who crosses his path, then she needs therapy, not a relationship.

Naked has a very specific definition. It means that someone is not wearing any clothing. At all. I don't know any place in the world (outside nudist colonies or nude beaches) where anyone walks around naked unless that person is drunk, drugged or mentally ill.

Not wearing a chador or veil or burqa does not equal being naked. If I wanted to live under strict Islamic law, I would move to an Islamic country where those are the laws. I don't. Many of the women who LIVE in those countries don't want to live under those rules. It's not OK. It should always be a woman's choice.

And a sttrip club is not "public" and if a woman has an issue with her husband going to one, that is between that woman and her husband. It's no one else's business.
    I am absolutely amazed by you iinfprmation about iran or islamic culture. and to some extent you explanation is satisfying me.
    but let tell you one think even those women in islamic country who think against the rules of dressing when they see their husband in less covered and more ree situation with other women like parties. I can feel there is a kind of anxiety or unpleasantness with the situation. although they might not expose there feelings.
    I mean women like to show off their bodyies but when they see their partner might pay attention to someone else body they fell differently.
    This is hard to explain they like to expose their bodies but at the same time women behave in a way that they don't like to be at the center of other men's attention. This I think can be a reason that women are real secrets.

Perhaps that's due to 30 years of repression at the hands of their government telling them that men are creatures that have so little self-restraint that they'll go insane over an exposed ankle.

This is so perfect. this is how people minds would change. and they cannot make out from where these ideas cross their minds.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

This is so perfect. this is how people minds would change. and they cannot make out from where these ideas cross their minds.

After all this time, the culture has been very affected, I'm sure. I can imagine it must be difficult to live there if you aren't part of the ruling elite. I have a few aquaintances who have immigrated to the US from Iran, so I probably have a little more insight than some Americans, though most of us recognize the difference between the Iranian people and the government.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    pretty sure we ARE banned from being naked.... i mean - you know, in 'Merica.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    It depends. There is a sexy way of showing off your body that doesn't necessarily mean that you have to be naked. I find a woman in a pencil skirt, Blouse and heels look so much sexier than woman who has little on.

But not going to say I won't look.....I mean I am a guy...Im not dead. But just be prepared that this may happen

tumblr_m6b2utGPVk1rxjl6ko1_500.gif
  • alfpalmer
    alfpalmer Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    nah - i don't care to see some girls jigglin bits