Rate your age.

Options

Replies

• ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    I used to look much younger than my actual age. Once a store clerk refused to give back my ID after buying a lottery ticket because she swore it was fake (I was 26 and looked 16). Embarrassingly enough my mom was there and had to vouch for me. I had owned my own house for 6 years at this point.

Then I gained weight and haven't been carded in ages, even when I was at a concert at the policy was to card up to age 35. :noway: I'm not 33.

Hoping that I can revert back to looking "too young" once again.
  • lucylousmummy
    lucylousmummy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    My age is 44. I rate that as depressing.

if i look even half as good as you when i reach 44 i will be happy xx
  • suzycav77
    suzycav77 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    ppl allway's say i look younger than i'am especially when me and my 17 year old daughter are together, they say we look more like sister's than mother and daughter which is nice lol
  • krissyliz78
    krissyliz78 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I look younger!!! My 11 year old son told me the other day that he is sick of people asking him how old his mother is bc they dont think im old enough to be his mom. SCORE!!!!!!
  • Gurlyknockout
    Gurlyknockout Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    30 and still getting carded every where! I think between the way i dress, act and how short I am. People tend to think Im near 18-20. Which is great!
  • 13inchestogo
    13inchestogo Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    People always think I'm still in highschool :P I did only grad 2 years ago but still. So I guess I'm a 20 year old lookin like a 17-18 year old lol. Not too bad?
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    I look younger!!! My 11 year old son told me the other day that he is sick of people asking him how old his mother is bc they dont think im old enough to be his mom. SCORE!!!!!!

Nice!:laugh:
  • guapogringo
    Options
    I act younger than my age.
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I'm a young 47!! I'm told I look 35.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I always am told I look younger. Like around 16/17.
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    With my beard, yeah, I look my age. If I ditch the beard, I look about 5 years younger.
  • Fit_Vixen
    Fit_Vixen Posts: 201
    Options
    I was wearing my son's H.S Sweatshirt and some dude came up to me all excited asking me if I was a student there. I laughed so loud!!!! I didn't know if he was serious or if he was just trying to hit on me. Either way, I'll take it as a compliment!!!
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    People think that my daughter and I are sisters which my daughter doesn't like. I definitely think I look younger than my age.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I think I look my age, but I *love* my age! Never better! :)
  • il_duce
    il_duce Posts: 23
    Options
    I am almost 30 but always get told I look early twenties
  • spetermann190
    spetermann190 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Younger :)

DEFINITELY FEEL YOUNGER!!! :) Although joints are starting to ache ;)

^^^Me TOO!!! What is UP with that?!?

Lol ... I hate to admit that although self confidence and hard work can do wonders... I not sure how long I can stave off this d@mn aging process ... Going to die trying though :)
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I have noooo idea. I am 28, and sometimes I feel like I look like an old lady (I blame that on the kid who asked my friend if I was her mother when I was around 16...She was born the same year as me, so that obviously never left me). Some people say I look younger, but if to many people think I look like I am well into my 30s, then that is how I feel. I wish I looked younger though....
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    People usually think im 18 :-///

But i have the mind and body of a 40 yr old. lol horrible joints and bad memory smh....
  • ForTheSmile
    ForTheSmile Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm 21. My 25-year-old friend helps me with work on Sundays. Someone thought she was my daughter. -_- Hopefully I'll look younger when I lose weight. Also, hopefully I'll look like a girl! I get called "sir" all the time! D:
  • tambink
    tambink Posts: 349
    Options
    alot of people cant guess my age so hopefully I dont look it LOL