Rate your age.

Options
1235»

Replies

• Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    According to the VERY reliable (har har) people on the MFP thread for guessing ages, I look 28-29. I'll take it!! I'm actually 39. :bigsmile:
  • KatMinch
    Options
    I know I look younger..

I'm always being asked why i'm not in school. The power guy asked me if my parents were home once - that was a low blow. My favorite though, is the guy who asked me [at my job] if it was 'take your daughter to work day'. I could have punched him.
  • angrybird15
    Options
    Think I definitely look younger than my age, I thought I would hate being 40, but It's been good to me. :)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Don't know or care if I look older or younger than my age... I think I look better than I did at 27.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/LorinaLynn/view/from-27-to-40-i-ll-take-40-428628
  • DeckerDoll
    Options
    I look half my age :bigsmile:

LOL!!!

What's so funny? :huh: I've been told that many times. How old do YOU think I look?

You definitely look half your age...totally did some profile stalking lol way to go!!!

As for me, I look about my age I think.
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I've been told I look younger, expecially now since I'm starting to lose weight. I'm 24, I've been told I look between 20-22. I occasionally get that I look late 20's.. but I have a 4 year old and some who see me with my daughter assume I'm older anyway..
  • mikkimomof3
    mikkimomof3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I think I look older now that I have lost weight. When I was 50 pounds heavier the fat filled in all the wrinkles :laugh:

Same here!! I think I actually look older with my weight loss :(
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    I'm 33, but think I look about 27. It really depends on if I have makeup on or not, and what I'm wearing.
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    hmmmm depends on how much sleep I got the night before. I am almost 42 and am pretty sure I could pass for 37 or 38 on a good day :)
  • HollyAus
    HollyAus Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Well When I have all three of my kids with me (especially my oldest son who is 5 but looks like he could be 8) People tend to guess a little higher or think he isn't my kid. The other day I had a 60 ish women tell me I looked like a teenager. I get anywhere from 18 to 30 O_o. But I think I look my age but I can see how others would think I'm older when I'm with my kids. Not many 24 year olds have three kids lol.

But recently I've been "feeling" older... Yeah I'll admit it When I see someone on here I think is cute I look to see how old they are (and yeah look at pictures lol) and usually they are in their 30's. Not that it's OLD or something, I just never thought I would think someone ~10 years older then me was cute.
    Then I was running at an out door track and while the hubs was running I was pushing the stroller with all the kids and this grey headed man was walking the opposite direction and when he passed me he said "cute" and I said something like thanks I think they are. and he said no I meant you.. That made me feel old! and grossed out lol.