One year on MFP - 105 pounds down

Options

Replies

• cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Awesome! There are so many wins but one of the best is that you were able to stop taking 6 prescribed medications! You rock!
  • hanga10
    hanga10 Posts: 25
    Options
    Awesome effort.congratulations must get a heart rate monitor as i have been logging limited exercise with MFP and agree they seem too high
  • GeorgeanneO
    GeorgeanneO Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! We have just started with a group of friends working together on MFP. You are an inspiration!!!
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You have done a fantastic job! I'm so glad you're one of my friends. It is great to see your motivating results. It's friends like you on this site that have helped me too. I love reading all the successes. I know that if sooo many people are able to achieve success, then I know I can do it to. Thank you!!!!
  • ashlbubba
    ashlbubba Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation! You must feel like a whole new person- because you certainly look like one!!!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Super impressive! Great job! :smile:
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Well done :bigsmile:
  • Lonestarlesa
    Lonestarlesa Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing! I am having trouble getting/staying motivated. I love the before and after pictures! They help me a lot!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    You have come a long way, well done!!! :flowerforyou:
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Wow what a big difference! You've done a wonderful job, keep going!
  • peggyalex
    peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Wow! wonderful and Congrats to you for your hard work, dedication and weight loss and most importantly....leading a more healthy lifestyle! :)
  • ashlbubba
    ashlbubba Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation! You must feel like a whole new person- because you certainly look like one!!!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You are looking amazing!!! Congratulations!!
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    That job is a job well done my friend! you are truly an inspiration to all of us on here!
  • ZudiLo
    ZudiLo Posts: 57
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    wow your face has really thinned out as well, great job!
  • namluv
    namluv Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    one year of effort that will have a lifetime of benefits! Getting off 6 Rx alone would be an amazing result but you look so happy too - as you should be!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    You are just so incredibly inspiring! have only been on the last leg of this year with you, but you constantly blow me away! Your an amazing guy and you deserve every single ounce of your loss, and every single last drop of your success. Looking forward to year two!

zara x
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Great loss well done buddy
  • Maxx80
    Maxx80 Posts: 26
    Options
    Keep up the great work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!