How Much Sleep Do You Get?

Options
124»

Replies

• TheBiggestLosee
    Options
    Not sure. On the days I workout, I am a lot more sleepy and fall asleep sooner. On other days I go to sleep later because I'm not sleepy.

Generally, I've so much more energy than I did before losing weight.
  • AdrianasMombieED
    AdrianasMombieED Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    since my baby has slept through the night at 1 1/2 months, ive been getting 8. whe we first had her, id get about 4-5.
  • Keltinator
    Options
    At night, around 5, and then if my schedule allows it I'll take a 2 or 3 hour nap in the day
  • dexfatpants
    dexfatpants Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    www.sleepyti.me This site will is kinda neat. It counts your sleep cycles for you so you know when to go to bed or when to wake up

Thanks for that - I use a mobile app but still sleepy in the mornings. I'll try a bedtime varient and see if that helps
    Nothing like a good nights sleep to change a whole day!

Very welcome! It really made a world of difference for me! :) Hope it helps you too
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Depends on if my wife is in the mood or not. :laugh: if she's not in the mood 7 hrs...if she's in the mood 5-6 hrs and I don't mind losing a lil sleep :tongue:
  • OhLibra
    OhLibra Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    6-7 hours.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Maybe 5 hours if I'm lucky. Being a night owl and an early bird isn't all it's cracked up to be:)
  • determined136
    Options
    I have to have my sleep. :noway: I am usually in bed by 10:30....hopefully asleep by 11:00 pm alarm goes off at 5:00 am.

If my calculations are correct I don't get enough sleep EVER but I can't sleep past 7:00 or I am wasted!:sad:

It sucks to get older....I remember as a teenager I could sleep till noon and wake up feeling like a million bucks!!!!
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I average between 5 and 7 hours, I'd say. It all depends on if I can make myself go to bed at a decent time and whether or not one of the kids wake up at some hellishly early hour, which they've been known to do.
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Some nights I get a full 8 hours. Other nights I get more, if I go to bed early. I NEED sleep. My doctor told me that the human body CAN actually function on only 6 hours of sleep but I can't. I need lots. As a matter of fact, I'm getting ready to go have a nap lol
  • travisseger
    travisseger Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Between 6 and 7 hours during the work week. Between 5 and 6 hours on the weekends. It doesn't matter how early or late I go to bed, my internal alarm clock is waking me up at 5:00 a.m. I've never really been one who needed a lot of sleep. As long as I'm in the 5-7 hour range I'm good. Anything less than 5 hours or more than 8 hours messes me up the next day.
  • TDub83
    TDub83 Posts: 21
    Options
    4-5 hours every night. been that way for years so I'm used to it.
  • K_Smith86
    K_Smith86 Posts: 123
    Options
    Not enough, that's how much lol. I will average between 5-6 hours during the week, and on weekends it's around the 7-8 mark. I'm up between 5 and 5:30 every morning for work, and on weekends, my internal alarm clock will go off by 6 and I'll have to force myself to go back to sleep. I know I need more sleep, and I miss the days when I was younger when I could function on 4-5 hours of sleep and feel like I had slept for 10. *Sigh*
  • GardenDelight
    GardenDelight Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    6-7. Any more than that, I really don't feel that great during the day. 7 is the perfect number for my body.
  • GardenDelight
    GardenDelight Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Younger days....lol! You ARE young!!
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    On weeknights, 3-5 hours

On weekends, 5-8 hours