60 days here and STILL not a lb lost!

Options
2»

Replies

• flynnfinn
    flynnfinn Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    pink Barbie weights...this is funny. Mine are blue, guess they are Ken's weights?
    :blushing:

haha! well I just don't want people to think I got to where I am with fitness by being girly about it. I use my husnand's free weights. they are not light by any means!

and I'm just like you...wondering if I'll ever be a true size 2 again! I'm on the verge of busting out of my size 25 jeans and buying the next size up is not an option! doing that would be me accepting that I can pig out on gelato without any consequences. and it starts with buying one size up...then it becomes 2 sizes up...then 3! I am nipping this in the bud NOW and for good!

bring on the weights and the protein! I am going to get this DONE!
  • Heyyleigh
    Heyyleigh Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    DEFINITELY get the protein up to 1gm of your body weight and lower the carbs. Eat as clean as you can, prepare ur own food to avoid sodium and additives. I use a protein shake by CSN and I dont add anything to it, I dont want the extra calories and carbs and I take mine with the meal. It has a natural sweetner and tastes fantastic! I'm surprised since you do seem to know what you are doing that you havent incorporated carb cycling etc for the last bit your after. Honestly you know the body is a very smart machine and you may be there and not going to lose anymore unless u stave, and thats temporary, you look fat free and toned so I'd say your weight is your bones and muscle. ;) Go surf some site Livingstrong and Bodybuilding.com and get some ideas.
  • zechks
    zechks Posts: 224
    Options
    thanks. I guess it's just those last 5 vanity pounds?? plus my clothes are on the snug side at the moment. I'd take inches lost over lbs. the scale is a non-issue for me really. just looking to trim down trouble areas.

Geez, why do you wanna lose more? You're so thin already. I think you're perfectly fine.. I'd suggest buy bigger clothes that you would fit in.. No seriously you're fine.. :)

**Damn what's wrong with girls nowadays.. Lol
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    thanks. I guess it's just those last 5 vanity pounds?? plus my clothes are on the snug side at the moment. I'd take inches lost over lbs. the scale is a non-issue for me really. just looking to trim down trouble areas.

Geez, why do you wanna lose more? You're so thin already. I think you're perfectly fine.. I'd suggest buy bigger clothes that you would fit in.. No seriously you're fine.. :)

**Damn what's wrong with girls nowadays.. Lol

I guess it isn't really about how fine YOU think she looks. It's more how SHE feels she looks. I can totally relate. :) No matter how other people say about my looks, I can never feel good until I reach my goal. Vanity, insecurity? whatever. I think most of us do have our own demons. LOL
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    pink Barbie weights...this is funny. Mine are blue, guess they are Ken's weights?
    :blushing:

haha! well I just don't want people to think I got to where I am with fitness by being girly about it. I use my husnand's free weights. they are not light by any means!

and I'm just like you...wondering if I'll ever be a true size 2 again! I'm on the verge of busting out of my size 25 jeans and buying the next size up is not an option! doing that would be me accepting that I can pig out on gelato without any consequences. and it starts with buying one size up...then it becomes 2 sizes up...then 3! I am nipping this in the bud NOW and for good!

bring on the weights and the protein! I am going to get this DONE!

Seriously girl, as much as I can relate to this, I think we might have to ...accept it sometime in our life. :( Otherwise life might become less meaningful...We can push and try as long as we don't go too far. You got it? :flowerforyou:
  • flynnfinn
    flynnfinn Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    ^^

AGREED! but for now, I'll push. when I'm old and can no longer lift my manly weights, I'll settle. but definitely pushing for now!