A note to the duckface photo posers...

Options

Replies

• barbie_g1rl
    Options
    i enjoy the duckface and will continue to do it (especially when drinking) ;P

as a matter of fact, i did it this weekend..

DSC04159.jpg

AGREE its standard drunk pose :)
  • nicehormones
    nicehormones Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Haha I know a girl who ONLY does that face. Like there are a ton of the same picture on her facebook and she uploads a new one every week. I'm like, really?
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Really, I don't get it... what is attractive about this?!?!
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Can you provide an example of a duckface photo? I don't know what this is. Thanks.

duckface-15.jpg

poor girl... There is so much more wrong with that picture than just the duck face she is making. For starters, she may want to stop tanning, because she looks orange and second, someone may want to teach her how to do makeup.
    There is a face in the pic? really? I must've missed it. :drinker:
  • amylovescupcakes
    amylovescupcakes Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    When I sell phones to the oil rig workers around here, I say "and it comes with a front facing camera, so you can practice your duck face, or skype your lady!" Hahaha!
  • Tatiyanya
    Tatiyanya Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Crooked smirk all the way imho >__>

I dont mind the duck faces as much, when i'm really unsober I do that to pictures (I like to think i do that ironically) or mean rabbit face. In both cases it's been proven to be 100% succesfull b*ner kill for any male in 50m proximity.

What irks me more than duck faces are tits in profile avatar. It's nor weight nor fitness related and am utterly uninterested in two blobs of fat on females chest. Her abs, sure, Boobs? no.

Also makes me wonder what are 2 boobs fishing for with this profile avatar in MFP community. Or is there dark underbelly of diet related cybe...flirtage I'm not aware of? :o

Noone ever invites me to those, must be the crooked smirk avatar ;(
  • nel0311
    nel0311 Posts: 248
    Options
    i enjoy the duckface and will continue to do it (especially when drinking) ;P

as a matter of fact, i did it this weekend..

DSC04159.jpg

LOL Kaitlyn i heart u...lol i am a duck face champ too!
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    Thanks Zach for posing the pic. I get it now. LMAO. Looks stupid.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Can you provide an example of a duckface photo? I don't know what this is. Thanks.

duckface-15.jpg

That's a roasted duck.
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    It was in style... I think they look stupid
    +1,000,000,000,000,000
  • LittleMissSunshine418
    Options
    I think the only ones who duck face pose are those with small or very thin lips, I have VERY full lips and one time I took a duck face pose whilst I was trying on lip stick for the first time and red lip stick of all colors and instead my lips looking like a duck my lips resembled a baboons a**, NEVER again thank Jah I saw how absolutely ridiculous I looked before the world saw lol!
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I fail to see the problem here
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    It never should have been "in style".

^^THIS
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing that ducks still get to do it though, right? Cause they may be hard pressed to conjure up much else and I'd hate to be the one breaking the news to them... poor lil critters.
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Know what I think is more annoying than 'duck faces'? People *****ing about duck faces.

truth ^
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I never completely understood this. Is it to make lips look bigger or a half kiss face????? Or something I'm just missing.

Oh and the toasty red girl pic.... YUCK.
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing that ducks still get to do it though, right? Cause they may be hard pressed to conjure up much else and I'd hate to be the one breaking the news to them... poor lil critters.

lol this really made me laugh out loud! i personally <3 ducks and like to support them in any way that i can
  • Ginnyesq
    Ginnyesq Posts: 109
    Options
    https%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net%2Fhphotos-ak-ash4%2F419728_306802949385784_268330443233035_844776_1878773710_n.jpg
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    d66.gif