A note to the duckface photo posers...

Replies

• ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    bwahahaha.. I hate duckface, the most stupid pose EVER.. There are poses way sexier than that, if you think u are sexy making a duck face, excuse me but u are sooo wrong! :huh:

Please elaborate other sexy poses!
    I am curious and willing to learn.

maybe nibbling your lower lip a bit?, i think its way better than a stupid duckface.. Or why not just a smirk or a smile?
  • I kid you not, there's a girl in one of my classes that talks with a duck face. I sat there thinking: "it has got to be on purpose- it's just too ridiculous."
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Does the name Courtney Stodden mean anything to anyone?

Girl has permanent duckface...she can't even talk properly because she's so busy concentrating on being sexy.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    bwahahaha.. I hate duckface, the most stupid pose EVER.. There are poses way sexier than that, if you think u are sexy making a duck face, excuse me but u are sooo wrong! :huh:

Please elaborate other sexy poses!
    I am curious and willing to learn.

maybe nibbling your lower lip a bit?, i think its way better than a stupid duckface.. Or why not just a smirk or a smile?

would it be too much to ask to post a photo of yourself?

yes it would be too much sorry.
  • frogz21
    frogz21 Posts: 314
    I hate the duck face.. It makes you look constipated more than anything else.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    Does the name Courtney Stodden mean anything to anyone?

Girl has permanent duckface...she can't even talk properly because she's so busy concentrating on being sexy.

just looked her up.

I'm sorry.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    So, i just looked at some old pictures and i used to do the duckface.
    but, now i smile or do this other like i dont know how to explain it,you'd have to go look.lol

but anyhow..
    seriously,you look more mature if you just smile. and i just saw that with my own eyes.
  • littleprim
    littleprim Posts: 25 Member
    don't be a jerk.seriously. people can pose however they want, they are having fun and not hurting anyone, you people judging them though is VERY hurtful.stop it.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    don't be a jerk.seriously. people can pose however they want, they are having fun and not hurting anyone, you people judging them though is VERY hurtful.stop it.

Yes, people can pose however they want.

And other people can laugh about it however they want.
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member

Ok.
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    People who hate on duckfaces need to find something better to do.

oh-my-god-who-the-hell-cares-240x180.jpg
  • frogz21

Don't get your panties all up in a wad.
  • frogz21

!!!!!
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member

Let's laugh at what everyone does!
  • 1ConcreteGirl

Let's laugh at what everyone does!

Working on it! :P
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    <<<<< duck + Elvis + Edward scissor hands. I also make the puffy cheeks face, the cross eye face, the tongue out face, and many others. point is: nobody gives a ****, I definitely don't give not a single ****, I'm the one choosing to look like a moron.
  • i just got my lip pierced a couple days ago so i cant help it. its a combination of being swollen and too aware of my lip. lol
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    op, do some squats to fill out those jeans.
  • TabbathaAnne
    TabbathaAnne Posts: 162 Member
    ahahaha... #ReppinDuckFace

Oh yah edit: My deuces got cut off in this pic, but I rep those too. ;P
  • TabbathaAnne
    TabbathaAnne Posts: 162 Member
    <<<<< duck + Elvis + Edward scissor hands. I also make the puffy cheeks face, the cross eye face, the tongue out face, and many others. point is: nobody gives a ****, I definitely don't give not a single ****, I'm the one choosing to look like a moron.

I find your duck/Elvis/Edward face incredibly sexified and gorgeous!!! Xx