35lb Challenge

Options
I am looking for 10 people to join me in a challenge to lose (roughly) 35lbs to get to their goal weight. I want some people to hold me accountable, some people to answer to.

If this is you then respond with the following:

Current Weight:
Goal Weight:
Heaviest Weight:

What is your least favorite body part?
What is your favorite body part?
What motivates you?
Timeline in which you would like to lose 35lbs?

I really would love to have some new friends to do this with! Let's lose these last 35lbs!!!

Current Weight: 185#s
Goal Weight: 149
Heaviest Weight: 220#s

What is your least favorite body part? ~ My thighs, hips & belly (they are all equally horrible)
What is your favorite body part? ~ My collar bone & Feet
What motivates you? ~ PICTURES! I want to look good in pictures!
Timeline in which you would like to lose 35lbs? ~ Possible trip to Costa Rica in February, would be great to lose it by then however, by next May would be great =)

Replies

• ronaldo4ka
    Options
    Hey' let me join)
    Current Weight: 178.4
    Goal Weight: 145
    Heaviest Weight: 193

What is your least favorite body part? - my back, inner thighs, tummy
    What is your favorite body part? - my boobs
    What motivates you? - I once lost weight and was 153 and looked greeeeeeeeeat and felt very healthy, wanna get there and more
    Timeline in which you would like to lose 35lbs? - probably by my birthday in late February. Mini goal would be to be under 160 by New Years

So how do we start?) What's your height, by the way? I am 5'9
  • MrsBrosco
    MrsBrosco Posts: 295
    Options
    We will weigh in on Mondays and maybe talk about a couple of your favorite dieting foods as well as your highs and lows for the week.

I am 5'6 =) So glad to have a new friend!
  • Dawson2381
    Dawson2381 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,
    I would love to join. It's always so great to have backup to talk to about whats working and not been working and I haven't yet established a group - so it's great to "meet" both of you! I'll probably look to lose about 30 (but hey, if it's 35 and makes sense I'm in!)

Current Weight: 165
    Goal Weight: 135
    Heaviest Weight: 205 (that I saw on a scale, much higher that I saw in pictures!)
    Height - 5'1"

What is your least favorite body part? Jiggly arms, stomach, bra-area back fat
    What is your favorite body part? Calves, butt, face
    What motivates you? Not being the biggest person in the room - being comfortable in clothes that I wear - not having to resort to the plus sized area in all stores - being comfortable naked - feeling attractive to myself and to others (compliments etc) - looking at old photos and being proud of where I am currently
    Timeline in which you would like to lose 35lbs? 20 LBS by Christmas, the extra 10-15 by February(ish)
  • barbiecollins
    Options
    All in!
    Current weight: 150
    Goal Weight: 125 or less
    Heaviest Weight: over 165
    Height: 5'4"

What is your least favorite body part? thighs
    What is your favorite body part? triceps, back
    What motivates you? seeing progress, buying smaller clothes, my trainer
    Timeline in which you would like to lose 35lbs? 6 months/ if not sooner!

I'm doing a 5 day a week bootcamp, plus a lower carb/paleo leaning diet ( i have protein shakes from time to time) It's worked for me this far- just gotta keep on :)
  • Chrysy87
    Chrysy87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm in!

Current Weight: 153
    Goal Weight: 120
    Heaviest Weight: 180
    Height: 5'4

What is your least favorite body part? Pretty happy with my body but my legs for sure...they are carrying alot of my weight for me. Chubby, chubby legs. XD

What is your favorite body part? Tummy. No matter how big I got I had a flatish stomach.

What motivates you? My clothing...I'm too cheap to buy more!

Timeline in which you would like to lose 35lbs? 5 Months...so by March.
  • tena1785
    Options
    Current Weight: 197
    Goal Weight: 140
    Starting Weight: 221

What is your least favorite body part? My stomach, thighs, and my bat wings on my arms

What motivates me?: Seeing cute clothes, I want to be able to go shopping and not being depressed
    and my 10yr high school reunion is this year.
  • andrea_kearney
    Options
    I would love to have a group to anwer to!!!!

Current Weight:163
    Goal Weight: 135
  • AmelodyAngel
    AmelodyAngel Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would love to join in! I gained so much weight by being unemployed and sitting at home "happily" married that I have ballooned to a person I do not even recognize and no one else does either. I am looking for a total makeover, Mind, Body and Soul!!!

SW- 190
    CW- 175
    GW- 140

My favorite part of my body is def my boobs. This is the biggest they have ever been and I am scared to lose them :(
    Least Favorite part of my body is my blasted stomach.... it looks like a small whale...... 2nd up would be my thighs which are not pretty right now.
    My motivation is to be sexy, cute clothes, making my husband happy and finding that happy place I use to be in. Terrific pictures!!!
    Right now I am doing portion control and eating about 90% clean. I also do Turbo Jam, Tiffany Rothe( on youtube) 30 Day Shred, Walk away the Pounds and whatever else I can find fun to switch it up. I get bored quick!
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 187
    Goal Weight: 140-150
    Heaviest Weight: near 200.
    Height: 5'8.

What is your least favorite body part? thighs and waist.
    What is your favorite body part? my butt!
    What motivates you? clothes- people have bought me such cute/expensive clothing that i don't fit into.
    Timeline in which you would like to lose 35lbs? by the summer.
  • zd04
    zd04 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Hey I love to join you!!!
    Current Weight: 157
    Goal Weight: 130
    Starting Weight: 163

What is your least favorite body part? My stomach, thighs and my arms

What motivates me?:want to wear all kind of clothes without any hesitations, want to be active and healthy.
    I want to achieve this by end of FEB.
  • FutureMrsHultz
    FutureMrsHultz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Current Weight:178.4
    Goal Weight: 125
    Heaviest Weight: 185

What is your least favorite body part? probably my legs and/or stomach
    What is your favorite body part? my arms
    What motivates you? feeling good when i look in the mirror and knowing i am taking care of myself... i would also like to start dating again :)
    Timeline in which you would like to lose 35lbs? 4 months

i have recently joined with beachbody and can host a challenge group using one of the many fitness programs. it would give us all accountability and GREAT results. let me knwo if anyone is interested, we only need 5 people to start the group and you can count me in!!!

http://beachbodycoach.com/GetHealthyLAS

You can visit my website to look at some of the programs. I personally like P90x, Insanity and Chalene Extreme...the Brazil Butt Lift is also a lot of fun!
  • Zainia
    Zainia Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Current Weight: 151.0lbs
    Goal Weight:115 to 120lbs
    Heaviest Weight: 156

What is your least favorite body part? Stomach, inner thighs, butt, the fat on my cheeks
    What motivates you? My skinny friends, pretty clothes, the hope to raise my self-esteem by lowering my weight
    Timeline in which you would like to lose 35lbs? Love to get to 125lbs by winter break and to 120 or below by the end of this year/end of winter break. With all the delicious holiday foods though...
  • FutureMrsHultz
    FutureMrsHultz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I forgot my weight tracker...I am rather new to MFP.

769004.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • dancinginrain
    dancinginrain Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Me me me!
    Current weight: 170
    Goal weight: 135-140
    Heaviest weight:193

Least fave body part? stomach

MOtivates me: clothes, and being able to walk for long in a skirt without chubrub and wear cute sundresses

Timescale: By march my birthday. I'm 5'5
  • HeatherMale0330
    Options
    Hell yea, I'll join
    Current Weight: 244 pounds
    Goal Weight: my ultimate gw is 125. I'll be happy at 200 pounds for this challenge.
    Heaviest Weight: 275 to 280 pounds

What is your least favorite body part? My abdominal
    What is your favorite body part? My eyes.
    What motivates you? wanting to fit into better clothes that is in my dresser.
    Timeline in which you would like to lose 35lbs? I want to lose enough by my 22nd birthday at the end of March (2013). :)
    My height is 5'3"

29282158.png
  • kknana
    kknana Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm game. Highest weight: 189 Current: 165 Goal: 125-130. I like my eyes. Don't like middle and below. Motivation: Health and would like to stop being the fat one in the pics! Not sure when, would like to be there by mid next year at latest.
  • nicolemallen87
    Options
    I'm definitely in! I've gained twenty pounds just this year and I'm disgusted with my body at this point...

Current Weight: 140
    Goal Weight: 120
    Heaviest Weight: 140

What is your least favorite body part? legs
    What is your favorite body part? face?
    What motivates you? my own satisfaction with my body, self confidence
    Timeline in which you would like to lose 35lbs? six months
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I'd love to jump in if there is room??? I have exactly 35 to go. Are you going to start a private group?
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    SW: 183
    CW: 158
    1st GW: 140
    GW: 120 - 130

Good luck on your journey :)
  • breza262
    breza262 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join, too!
    Highest weight: 173
    Current weight: 159
    Goal weight: 140-145

Least favorite body part: belly
    Favorite body part: my feet
    What motivates me: feeling good and being healthy for my family and for myself, along with proving that people can lose weight and get healthy the right way, not through fad diets, etc.
    Timeline: It is taking me way too long to get my motivation up. I want to see some movement on the scales and results consistently, even if it is slow-going!