Replies

• gillase
    gillase Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join?

c w: 180
    h w: 200
    goal: 135

Yes - I have more than 35 to go, but this is a good starting point for me...

Least favorite - belly & hips
    most favorite - bottom
    motivation - getting married in less than 2 month (not my time line)
    planning a cruise in May of next year to celebrate getting my bachelor's degree and delayed honeymoon.

I work full time and go to school usually 3/4 time - losing weight that I have gained since surgery and quitting smoking is getting tougher to do all the time...
  • recee96
    recee96 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm in! How shall we proceed from here?

I can definitely stand to lose these last 35 pounds...well 37 ;)

Current Weight: 187
    Goal Weight: 150
    Heaviest weight: 242

Least favorite part: Arms...yep, they jiggle like lunchroom lady arms...lol!

Favorite part: lips (smile) and butt.

What motivates you? Hmmm...I've been chasing this dream forever. I have the man of my dreams and we're getting married so I want to start our marriage with a healthy lifestyle.

Timeline: I want to see some changes by the end of this year...but totally gone, by Spring of next year. My birthday is in May so I know those last 10 pounds or so will be the hardest.

My height is 5'5.
  • LKG31
    LKG31 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Is there still room to join?! I signed up for MFP a long time ago but just actively started using it this week. Could really use support and motivation!

CW : 187
    Goal Weight: 135
    Heaviest Weight: 187

What is your least favorite body part? My inner thighs

What motivates you? I used to weigh 125 and be a great athlete (up until about 4 years ago) and have slowly put on weight each year due to various reasons.... Looking at old pictures and KNOWING I can be there again. Regaining my mental and physical health and confidence

Timeline in which you would like to lose 35lbs? End of January/Beginning of February
  • penith113
    penith113 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    This sounds great! The more I interact with other people with the same goals, the better I seem to be doing. I'd love to be a part of your challenge. I currently have just under 40 pounds to lose. I have lost 8 pounds in 40 days and I want to keep up that pace.

Height: 5' 9"
    Current Weight:179.6
    Goal Weight: 140
    Heaviest Weight:215 (when I was pregnant 2.5 years ago) 188 is the heaviest I have been this year

What is your least favorite body part? my big fat ugly squishy belly
    What is your favorite body part? My boobs, they make me feel good because they take the eyes off my icky belly

What motivates you? my son. I want to be healthy and teach him how to be healthy while he is a child so he has healthy habits and doesn't have to learn how to do this later in life. I am also thinking about having another baby but I am getting older (30 now) and I know another pregnancy would be hard on my body so I'd like to be in the best shape possible.

Timeline in which you would like to lose 35lbs? 5-6 pounds per month so April for 35 pounds and May for 40 pounds.
  • reenielovesthebeach
    Options
    Count me in! I have lost 31 pounds so far, since 8/8/12 and I want to lose another 35 pounds or so. It feels so good to be almost half way to my goal, especially when I have so much to lose. I want to wear a bathing suit on Spring Break and look decent in it.

Current Weight: 231
    Goal Weight: 195
    Heaviest Weight: started at 262 on 8/8/12. I'm down 31 pounds.

What is your least favorite body part? stomach and bat wings
    What is your favorite body part? my big booty
    What motivates you? trying on clothes keeps me going.
    Timeline in which you would like to lose 35lbs? by Spring Break- so March/Aprilish

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!
  • MrsLehman24
    MrsLehman24 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    If this is you then respond with the following:

Current Weight: 203
    Goal Weight: 165
    Heaviest Weight: 231

What is your least favorite body part? stomach
    What is your favorite body part? legs
    What motivates you? bf
    Timeline in which you would like to lose 35lbs? 3 months
  • BL_Coleman
    BL_Coleman Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Current Weight: 155
    Goal Weight: 120
    Heaviest Weight: started at 170

What is your least favorite body part? Stomach and thighs
    What is your favorite body part? the top I aqcuired when i gained weight
    What motivates you? fitting into old cloths- and people holding me accountable
    Timeline in which you would like to lose 35lbs? By the time i move: Feb
    -
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a great idea!

Current Weight: 186
    Goal Weight: 140-145
    Heaviest Weight: 238 (pregnant)

What is your least favorite body part? Belly, arms, thighs/butt
    What is your favorite body part? Calves
    What motivates you? Feeling good when I wake up in the morning and looking good in ANYTHING I want to wear. I was blessed with some LEGS and I plan on getting them back where they should be!
    Timeline in which you would like to lose 35lbs? 6 months (I know it will happen when it happens- but that doesn't mean I'll slack off on the work to get there!)
  • andrea_kearney
    Options
    Lol, I didn't do to well with my reply. Let's try this again.
    SW:179
    CW:163
    GW:135
    Favorite Body part = Butt and Thighs
    Least Favorite is My Horrible Stomach and fat back
    What motivates me is the clothes I used to wear and Fabulous looking sister!!!
    I would love to accomplish this weight loss by Dec 31st...... But I know that is a fantasy but anywho I am glad to be on board with New Friends!!! I am currently about to do 30 day Shred JM and hopefully Insanity!!!!:smile:
  • MrsBrosco
    MrsBrosco Posts: 295
    Options
    WOW! Look at all of us! This is great !!!!!

I'm going to put this all together and create a PRIVATE GROUP. I only want people that are 100% in this to lose the weight. You need to be mentally in this if you want to join!

No more, "this sounds like a fun group, I could lose some weight." NOW IT'S "DAMNIT I'M GOING TO LOSE THIS WEIGHT AND LIVE HAPPY AND JUMP IN FRONT OF EVERY CAMERA THAT COMES MY WAY"

I'll work on putting the private group together within the next 2 days. If you REALLY want in this and are 100% dedicated to losing the weight then please private message me. All you have to say in the message is "I'M IN!"

Have a good night everyone! Here we go! 35lbs to lose, LET'S DO IT!
  • heatherneer
    Options
    I would like to join this group.
    CW:185
    Gw:155
    HW:198

Goal for Dec 2012.. down 18lbs
    Goal weight May 2013... 2 Graduations.. want to be in the photos instead of behind the camera
    Fitness and strength are important as well. Training once a week with trainer and exercising 5x week.
  • jfrailing
    jfrailing Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I would like to join if there is still room please.

Current Weight: 239.3
    Goal Weight: 158.1
    Heaviest Weight: 248.9

What is your least favorite body part? stomach
    What is your favorite body part? legs
    What motivates you? getting healthy for myself and my family.
    Timeline in which you would like to lose 35lbs? March 26, 2013
  • triciap79
    triciap79 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I would love to join if there is still room.

Current Weight: 180.4
    Goal Weight: 145.0
    Heaviest Weight: 201.0

What is your least favorite body part? Stomach
    What is your favorite body part? Currently I don't have one, Hoping for one in the very near future.
    What motivates you? Seeing results. I started on MFP in May of 2011 and lost 31lbs by Oct 2011. In Nov of last year I had some medical issues and lost motivation. I am back and committed. I have lost 6lbs since I have been back and am determined to lose what I gained over the last 10 months and more to reach my goal.
    Timeline in which you would like to lose 35lbs? 4-5 months would be fantastic!
  • ThatMrs99
    Options
    Current Weight:198
    Goal Weight: currently 165
    Heaviest Weight: 210

What is your least favorite body part? - stomach, won't say I hate it but...
    What is your favorite body part? - tie between my boobs and butt ;) although I am not too attached to my boobs currently because I know once I lose they will be smaller. But I'll still love them just the same!
    What motivates you? - my hubby & kids. If they see me accomplish my goals, they will kow they can accomplish whatver it is they want.
    Timeline in which you would like to lose 35lbs? - 2/1/13 4 months from today.
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Me me me!
    Current weight: 170
    Goal weight: 135-140
    Heaviest weight:193

Least fave body part? stomach

MOtivates me: clothes, and being able to walk for long in a skirt without chubrub and wear cute sundresses

Timescale: By march my birthday. I'm 5'5

I'm almost exactly the same!! LOL
    I'm 5'5", CW: 168, GW 125, HW 190.
  • strawberryvixen
    strawberryvixen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Is there room for me too?

Current weight: 157.6
    Goal weight: 120 - 125ish
    Heaviest weight: 165

Least favorite body part: Stomach and my extra chin... I really dislike the extra chin.
    Favorite body part: My eyes
    What motivates me: The desire to stop hiding from old friends because of my weight. Pictures! Most of all, I am motivated to lose weight so I am healthy enough to get pregnant, and my biological clock is quickly running out of time... so I need to do this now.
    Timeline: Valentine's day!
  • yasita29
    yasita29 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 172
    Goal weight: 120
    Heaviest weight: 185

Least favorite body part: Stomach, chin
    Favorite body part: My eyes, lips
    What motivates me: I am motivated to lose weight so I am healthy for my kids.
    Timeline: 3-4 months
  • ZeritaHudson
    Options
    Current weight: 198
    Goal weight:165
    Heaviest weight: 198
    Least favorite body part: Stomach and boobs
    Favorite: legs, feet
    What motivates me: feeling good and looking great!
    Timeline: 2/14/13
  • MrsBrosco
    MrsBrosco Posts: 295
    Options
    WOW! Look at all of us! This is great !!!!!

I'm going to put this all together and create a PRIVATE GROUP. I only want people that are 100% in this to lose the weight. You need to be mentally in this if you want to join!

No more, "this sounds like a fun group, I could lose some weight." NOW IT'S "DAMNIT I'M GOING TO LOSE THIS WEIGHT AND LIVE HAPPY AND JUMP IN FRONT OF EVERY CAMERA THAT COMES MY WAY"

I'll work on putting the private group together within the next 2 days. If you REALLY want in this and are 100% dedicated to losing the weight then please private message me. All you have to say in the message is "I'M IN!"

Have a good night everyone! Here we go! 35lbs to lose, LET'S DO IT!

The following have already been added to the GROUP:
    kerri_is_so_very
    suzannedawson
    kaukla17
    triciap79
    heatherneer
    garfield1977

IF YOU WOULD STILL LIKE TO JOIN OUR GROUP PLEASE MESSAGE ME AND SIMPLY SAY, "I'M IN"
  • yasita29
    yasita29 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'M IN