Redline Energy Supplements

GorillaEsq
GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
I have been using Redline energy supplement drinks for several years now. For those of you who are not aware of these wonders of modern chemical technology, they are basically over-the-counter-liquid-crack in a bottle.
cAqHYvLQHrgyIDai3rtdu0uBIo4Y2NrInPosJCiBTQUs1RuOxwm82PUnDbmTAwnZ59zZneT9Q2E0Kgx9K7k0eBEOmfdyYaebwHZQpajDRitWLSK9BHZzEQxKDG0R9GBdbZCfZ-bY_8srqPRy0B4PMkPv4GMHM2ZZMqsphlW7OId5LIAJgWOZm8ESAXm4zZiCMmRP0s4
I affectionately refer to Redline as my "Special Bottles of Grown-up Happy Juice." I'm not saying they're packed-full of caffine, but I drank one on the way to the office this morning, and so-far today, I have:

- Typed 283 agreements
- Saved 13 children from a burning orphanage... in Zimbabwe... (I swam there).
- Ran for President, and won. Twice.
- Flew-over a Red Bull factory and yelled "How 'bout these wings, muthf**kers!!"
- Kicked Chuck Norris' @ss 4 times, and made his whole family watch it on YouTube.
- Cured cancer with nothing but a paperclip, 8 sticky-notes and a highlighter.

True story.

Does anyone else use these miracles of modern science?

Am I alone in thinking that anything this awesome is likely extraordinarily unhealthy for us?

Happy Tuesday.
Keep being awesome.

Replies

• robmcd88
    robmcd88 Posts: 85 Member
    Sounds like you own stock in this Co.??? I’m sold, guess I’d better try one.
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Grape has to be my favorite flavor, tastes just like grape koolaid.
    I have turned a few of my friends on to these, i mean, shown them the joys of drinking all of this energy.
  • GorillaEsq
    Sounds like you own stock in this Co.??? I’m sold, guess I’d better try one.
    I don't actually. I'm actually a bit worried about the possible drawbacks / side-effects to using it.
  • Culley34
    Culley34 Posts: 224
    I used to use energy supplements with ephedra (before the FDA banned it... pu$$ies...) but seriously, I used to drink tons of coffee and even these supplements would make me feel wired out of my mind.

I would stay away from this stuff. I also don't really drink coffee anymore, except on occassion (few times / month).
  • denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    I can't even drink coffee, but I enjoy your drug pushing. Wish I could join the cool kids. /peer pressure
  • denezy
    .....and enjoy even more that you selected the "Fruity Princess" flavour as the image.
  • GorillaEsq
    It was the first picture I found. Gah.
  • jniece55
    jniece55 Posts: 181 Member
    I drink this from time to time as well but you have to be really careful with this because a serving is actually only half of it and if you are working out on it, it increases your blood pressure and heart rate. (as with normal engery drinks)
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Does that say Redline Princess???
    Interesting...

To the point, I've never tried one. I like Hydroxycut or 5 hour energy if I need that "rush"
  • GorillaEsq
    Yeah, I didn't realize that a "serving" was actually half the bottle until months after I started using them. But then again, I'm huge.
  • denezy
    A huge princess?

Ok sorry, I couldn't help it. I only tease the ones I like!
  • GorillaEsq
    I'm so gonna whoop you.
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    .....and enjoy even more that you selected the "Fruity Princess" flavour as the image.

FTW :drinker:
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Holy crap, it's the other side of your face!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member
    "Whenever I'm looking to hit full on beast mode I grab a bottle of Fruity Princess and it's on!"
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Spike energy drink would make Redline look like Juicy Juice :D
  • DawnVanSlim
    "Whenever I'm looking to hit full on beast mode I grab a bottle of Fruity Princess and it's on!"

This is some funny *kitten*
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Just gonna look away....no fruity princess for me. Thank you.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member

is it wrong that i'm picturing the Power Puff Girls all Hulked out??
  • DawnVanSlim
    Does it come in Super Hero or WWF flavors for the ladies?