Crazy things said/done on 1st date!!

Options
12346»

Replies

• dub101
    dub101 Posts: 325
    Options
    My mom set me up one time when i was home on leave from the Marines with this nurse. Met her at her apartment she had a kid. No big deal. She was pretty and seemed to be nice. So we go out to the bar and she wants to take her car a car that for the entire time up til this point she has bragged about because it is her first new car. Picked it up like a few days ago. We go to leave and she is like you want to drive and hands me her keys. I am like no its cool i don't mind. We meet a friend of hers at the bar equally pretty and nice so i am having a good time. We get a pitcher of beer and she starts having the inside jokes with her friend I let it go i have sisters i am not taking offense then she starts picking on me because i have not drank this pitcher of beer and i thought Marines were drinkers blah blah blah. I brush it off laugh play along when she gets up her friend is what do you think. I am like she is nice seems cool. She is like good she said she is really into you. I am like cool so night wraps up we head back to her place. I am ready to be nice and take off but she offers to come. I am like sure i pour us drinks she gets changed i am like wow this is going good. You want to rent a movie yeah sure lets do it. She sits down puts her feet in my lap looks at me and says you can leave now.. I laughed i have a full drink she put her feet in my lap we rented a movie.. she is like seriously get out before i call the cops. I was like what? DId i miss something as i am walking to the door she opens the door i turn around look at her and she says and i can not make this up. You should have drove my car and slams the door in my face.

She called me for another day the next day..
    I told my mom tell her i died
  • hacker1234
    hacker1234 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I met my wife on a blind date and she was a resident of a nursing school at the time. I was only 19. Anyway, I had too much to drink as the evening ended and I walked her into her dorm and as I left, I went thru a wrong door setting off a fire alarm so I just took off and left. I guess she forgave me since we've been married ever since.
  • Dying2Live84
    Dying2Live84 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    It wasn't a date I was on, but I really liked this guy who started working in the bar me and my work colleagues went to every Friday.

We kept giving each other the eye and then, I went to the bathroom and dragged him in with me ;)

xx
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Someone told me, "you must look in the eyes while toasting, otherwise you get 7 years of bad sex".

Sure I would have gotten that if we kept dating...
  • mcfc4tony
    mcfc4tony Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I took my wife to see Nightmare on Elm Street…. Yep she’s still with me 26 years and counting! :laugh:
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    Just off the top of my head, was out on a date, and the dinner went well enough, and she invited me into her place. Not only was she crazy cat lady (had 7 cats...smelled lovely in there!), but she was also creppy doll woman. A spare room was just all filled with various dolls of all shapes and sizes all neatly lined up or in poses/settings (like a tea party). Left within 2 minutes of walking into the house, and never looked back!!

Seriously, people really have creepy doll rooms? wow lol

i thought that was just a "sex in the city" episode LMAO
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Goddness the stories I have:

On a first date with this guy...we were at a nicecplace had a drink, ordered appetizers and while waiting for the apetizers he said "So, are we having sex at yourplace or mine?" I looked at him and said "what make you assume we are having sex tonight?" He said "Because if she isnt putting out then why bother??"

I then told him if he wanted a sure thing he should hire a hooker...then he got up put $20 on the table and left....

The restaurant manager saw and heard everything that happened...she followed him outside took his tag number and called the cops...lol...said he didnt pay for his bill...lol. She said to me there was no way that she was making me pay after whatshe saw and how he acted....lol.

I took the $20,went downtown and met my girlfriend...used hisn$20 topay for the first round,....

I am not going to say that i do or dont have sex the first date...but to mention it before we even have appetizers and barelyvknow each other is just nuts....
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    Goddness the stories I have:

On a first date with this guy...we were at a nicecplace had a drink, ordered appetizers and while waiting for the apetizers he said "So, are we having sex at yourplace or mine?" I looked at him and said "what make you assume we are having sex tonight?" He said "Because if she isnt putting out then why bother??"

I then told him if he wanted a sure thing he should hire a hooker...then he got up put $20 on the table and left....

The restaurant manager saw and heard everything that happened...she followed him outside took his tag number and called the cops...lol...said he didnt pay for his bill...lol. She said to me there was no way that she was making me pay after whatshe saw and how he acted....lol.

I took the $20,went downtown and met my girlfriend...used hisn$20 topay for the first round,....

I am not going to say that i do or dont have sex the first date...but to mention it before we even have appetizers and barelyvknow each other is just nuts....

1. The guy was a douche.

2. I think it was wrong of the manager to call the cops on him.

3. "I am not going to say that i do or dont have sex the first date..." = You totally do!

My own story: I spilled soda all over my pants on my first date.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    i had completely forgotten about this, but a long long time ago i had a great first date, had a few drinks in the pub, we were getting along really well, it was all good! then as he's walking me home his phone rings, and its his boss asking if he can do some overtime... to which he responds 'cheers mate, i'll just have to ask the wife, i'll let you know'

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!!!!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    hmmm....I don't think I have ever had a bad first date....but then again most of my first dates already happened after the person and I had hooked up (college drunk years).

I do remember a funny situation where I went on a date......on Valentines day and the waitress would not stop flirting with me...in front of my date. The good thing is I was completely oblivious to the situation as the only person on my mind was my date! :happy: :smooched:
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    My first date with this guy was a double date. The guys said we were going on a picnic. My date was picking the place, the other was picking the meal. We ended up getting pizza, which was fine. Only, my date wanted a slice as soon as we got it, but naturally, it was hot. So what does this moron do? He holds the open pizza box out of the window..........WHILE WE ARE DRIVING DOWN THE ROAD! Needless to say we were going on a picnic with no meal. Wait, it gets better! My date, for whatever moronic reason, thought that we would like to have this "picnic" in a.......................CEMETARY!!! Weird right? But then, when he takes me home, he leans in real close and says, "can I smell your hair?" WHAT!? I look at him funnt and he says, "oh, I'm sorry, am I invading your personal space?" That has got to be the worst first date, last date I have EVER had! It was even worse than the guy that took me to see the romantic movie (sarcasm).............THE FLINTSTONES...........on our first date. Men!
  • Swede04
    Swede04 Posts: 11
    Options
    Just two weeks ago......At the the end of the date, the guy says.....you are not fat, but.......I put my hands up and said....before you finish.....I know you don't know what I've done the past 6 months...I've lost 30 pounds and have been excercising and working out and still working on it......he said.....oh you didn't lose it....it went straight to your *kitten*. He seriously didn't understand why I didn't want to pursue a relationship!
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I'm torn between two first dates...you guys decide:
    1) Great first date...drop her off. Later on I get a phone call, says she wants to go on a drive....I'm thinking booty call, she's thinking, let's go to park and call my drug dealer and buy heroin.

2) I guess this was never really a date...met online (POF), texted/messaged back and forth for several weeks. Finally decide it's safe to meet her. I had to drive an hour....enroute to pick her up for the date, I get a text with a picture. It's a pic of a gift bag. Says she got me a gift...says she just left the adult store and that she had to buy me a brand new set of anal beads to use on me for our first date. I flipped that car around...twas a tense butt cheek clenched ride back home.

Thank you for option 2, I think I just figured out how to get rid of men that annoy me!!!
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Oh, to tell a story on myself.

Went on a date with a girl who lived in the country at the end of a very long driveway. On the way out, her dog started barking and chasing my car. I ended up running over it.

Yea, killed her dog. That didn't end well for any of us.

^^^ Winner!

I keep reading through this thread to see if she (Kyra, the dog owner) is here. I imagine I'll read about her horrible first date where the *kitten* killed her dog.
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    OK SO, ONCE i didnt have such a great first date lol... poor baby he tried but he was just not me, too different! differ tastes, differ beers and differ atmosphere, glad to have my current! 7 yr baby.... lumu him lol <inside joke>

craziest story yet....:huh:
  • gddrdld
    gddrdld Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    OK SO, ONCE i didnt have such a great first date lol... poor baby he tried but he was just not me, too different! differ tastes, differ beers and differ atmosphere, glad to have my current! 7 yr baby.... lumu him lol <inside joke>

I was thinking the same thing...especially the part about the "inside joke". :sick:
  • Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I have two
    1. I went out with this guy, had been talking a lot but never met him before so I drove.
    I picked him up and he was wearing this stupid cartoon hat (He said to break the ice). It was all going well until the end... I'd lost the car! Because we had both been nervous we hadn't paid attention to where I'd parked, took us two and half hours with us both walking up and down different isles to find it

2. I had double booked and had two dates in one day, I figured it'll be ok, I had dinner with one, made my excuses to leave and went straight to meet the second for drinks. Only after about 20 minutes the first walks in the pub and see me.. needless to say I left pretty quick and didn't see them again.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    These stories make me feel much better about staring to date again. Until this weekend I hadn't been on a first date in 5 years and it was perfectly normal. Thank you Jeebus!

I do have a story though. I went on a blind(ish) date to a concert at Red Rocks. Apparently the guy had slipped me a roofie while we had a cocktail in the parking lot. Before the opening act even started I was passing out and taken away by the EMTs. I spent the night in the ER because I couldn't even remember anyone's phone number to call and pick me up. The next day, the idiot had to stop by my house to give me my jacket that I had left in his car. He acted like he was completely innocent. I was very lucky that he was stupid enough to pull that crap so early in the evening. Needless to say, I am very careful about what I drink around strangers now.
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Lmfao......this is gonna be short and sweet. Went to ladies house to go out, she asked if I wanted a sandwich? While she was asking a roach ran across the counter, and she kept cutting her bread like tht was normal. Then I noticed she had dead roaches on the wall in her thermostat. Not to mention her sister was breast feeding while all this was going on. Then she asked where we were going? I said I'm going home!!! I thought I was in the twilight zone

that is just pure nasty ! eurghh *shivers*

Definitely would have lost my appetite for the sandwich AND dinner. Eeewwwww!!!! :sick:
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options

I was thinking the same thing...especially the part about the "inside joke". :sick:

Yea that was the best bit of the story, but I thought it was really weird how she went on a date with someone and didn't hit it off with them. Crazy stuff!