OK, serious discussion amongst us guys. NO GIRLZ ALLOWED

Options
Colonel_Brandon
Colonel_Brandon Posts: 256 Member
Dudes.

So let me ask you this.

When you find out a gal is either bi-sexual or at least bi-curious, does that tend to make her MORE desirable (as in, it turns you on) or LESS desirable (as in, it's a turn-off) in your eyes?

DISCUSS.

Replies

• JessieGurlJb
    Options
    Im a rule breaker and bi-curious so will will be following this thread.
  • ScumbagSteve
    ScumbagSteve Posts: 103 Member
    Options

NO GIRLS ALLOWED GTFO
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    In my 20s, it was intriguing... not so much in my 30s.
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    If I was back to being single I'd be turned on...
  • Colonel_Brandon
    Options
    OK, I'll start out.

For me, it's a major turn on.

My ex-wife was bi-curious, and it was something we talked about a lot - kept the "fantasy" realm pretty great for a long time.

I know there are some guys out there that are intimidated by the prospect of their lady wanting to play with other ladies.

But not me. Nope.... not me.
  • JenSpinnaChick
    JenSpinnaChick Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm a rule breaker as well but I can offer my husbands insight.....He finds it a total turn on, no lie!!!
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    More! How the hell can you have an amazing threesome if the girls aren't bi?

Because otherwise you get http://www.thelonelyisland.com/video/3-way
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I'm a rule breaker as well but I can offer my husbands insight.....He finds it a total turn on, no lie!!!

Yup, my husband would so be turned on if I was "bi" ... He always tells me, "you know if you want to explore with girls you can" .. dork!
  • ScumbagSteve
    ScumbagSteve Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I find it pathetic and just downright rude for you women to come into a no girlz allowed thread.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    not sure how this could ever be a turn off...
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure my husband would like it, and will try to get a threesome out of it.
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options

Bisexual here and married. My husband certainly tells me he likes it.
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Wanna know how to get a woman's opinion.... just ask a guy for his! :laugh:
  • TangledUp_InBlue
    TangledUp_InBlue Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Total turn-on. (may have to clip some these responses and give to the wife!)
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Doesn't make her either more or less desirable..
  • nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    Options
    Its not top of my list of things i am attracted to or not first of all. So i don't really care either way. But as a non issue, i find it more attractive, because i know her sexual nature is at least not inhibited, which lends me to think she is more open with herself at least in some sense. But i would take a smart interesting heterosexual in a heartbeat to a dip**** bisexual.
  • Colonel_Brandon
    Options
    Wanna know how to get a woman's opinion.... just ask a guy for his! :laugh:

Apparently.

I know that women are going to busted up into 3 camps:

Bi-sexual: "hell yes, it's cool!"

Bi-curious: either "sounds fun" or "i won't admit it to myself so i will condemn it out of hand"

Straight: "yuck!"
  • nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    Options
    I am pretty sure my husband would like it, and will try to get a threesome out of it.

aww why u no single *cry*
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    In my 20s, it was intriguing... not so much in my 30s.

As a woman, I agree with this. I experimented in my 20s. Now in my 30s, I feel like I'm past that. If you're bi-sexual or lesbian, great. But the whole, "OMG I'm gonna try this because it's hot and boys will like it/me, not because I'm actually confused or interested in girls" thing is kinda sad. I got to cross it off my bucket list, yay me...but it wasn't for me, so there's no need to revisit.
  • Colonel_Brandon
    Options
    Its not top of my list of things i am attracted to or not first of all. So i don't really care either way. But as a non issue, i find it more attractive, because i know her sexual nature is at least not inhibited, which lends me to think she is more open with herself at least in some sense. But i would take a smart interesting heterosexual in a heartbeat to a dip**** bisexual.

Well-said. You're right, it's not a major influencing factor - but a factor nonetheless.
This discussion has been closed.