OK, serious discussion amongst us guys. NO GIRLZ ALLOWED

Options

Replies

• CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I'm not a girl, I'm a woman.

Also, I think everyone is gay. I seriously can't think of anything to *not* like about men or women. Or maybe I'm just awesome like that.
  • Colonel_Brandon
    Colonel_Brandon Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    In my 20s, it was intriguing... not so much in my 30s.

As a woman, I agree with this. I experimented in my 20s. Now in my 30s, I feel like I'm past that. If you're bi-sexual or lesbian, great. But the whole, "OMG I'm gonna try this because it's hot and boys will like it/me, not because I'm actually confused or interested in girls" thing is kinda sad. I got to cross it off my bucket list, yay me...but it wasn't for me, so there's no need to revisit.

Along the lines of nphect's post.... well, at least you tried it. Speaks to your sexual liberality and/or enjoyment of sex itself.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    More! How the hell can you have an amazing threesome if the girls aren't bi?

Because otherwise you get http://www.thelonelyisland.com/video/3-way

LOL!!!
  • dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    not sure how this could ever be a turn off...

^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^
  • Evey_bee
    Evey_bee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm Bi and find that at first guys find it hot, but if I end up in a serious relationship with them then it doesn't matter. They still don't want me to go around kissing/sleeping with anyone else whether it's a guy or a girl.
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I'm a bisexual woman and I lean much more towards women than men. I would consider myself a lesbian if I wasn't currently dating a guy. That said, it doesn't effect him one way or the other (except that if I comment on a girl he's like hell yeah good eye) but at the same time, I'm in a relationship. That means I wouldn't talk to girls, touch them, have a threesome, whatever. Cheating is cheating so it's a moot point and I don't share what's mine.
  • BFarnsworth
    BFarnsworth Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Its something that should at least be discussed before you start sleeping with her .... Even though it's cool it has it's perils and pitfalls.
  • Colonel_Brandon
    Options
    I'm Bi and find that at first guys find it hot, but if I end up in a serious relationship with them then it doesn't matter. They still don't want me to go around kissing/sleeping with anyone else whether it's a guy or a girl.

There seems to be an unusually high number of gals from Scotland that are bi. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options

My original response was going to be along these lines. It's not about bi or straight, it's about monogamous or not. In the end, that's what we're talking about. And if the dude is the possessive monogamous type, it just sucks because he's not only threatened by men, but by women also.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I would raise and eyebrow if my wife said she wanted to play with another woman....make her more or less desirable? no. I desire her equally either way
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    In my 20s, it was intriguing... not so much in my 30s.

As a woman, I agree with this. I experimented in my 20s. Now in my 30s, I feel like I'm past that. If you're bi-sexual or lesbian, great. But the whole, "OMG I'm gonna try this because it's hot and boys will like it/me, not because I'm actually confused or interested in girls" thing is kinda sad. I got to cross it off my bucket list, yay me...but it wasn't for me, so there's no need to revisit.

Along the lines of nphect's post.... well, at least you tried it. Speaks to your sexual liberality and/or enjoyment of sex itself.

I think everyone should at least visit the same sex thing, if there's even a possibility/question that they might be interested but they're not sure. You'd be doing yourself an injustice if you didn't. This goes for guys too. :wink: At the very least, you'll learn something(s) about yourself and what you like/don't like...from a different perspective.
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    -
  • Evey_bee
    Evey_bee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm a bisexual woman and I lean much more towards women than men. I would consider myself a lesbian if I wasn't currently dating a guy. That said, it doesn't effect him one way or the other (except that if I comment on a girl he's like hell yeah good eye) but at the same time, I'm in a relationship. That means I wouldn't talk to girls, touch them, have a threesome, whatever. Cheating is cheating so it's a moot point and I don't share what's mine. This stereoptype that it's so hot only applies to what is considered a hot woman.

This! Guys instant reaction is to think "Awesome, threesome!" But I think more often than not you don't want to share and neither do they when it comes down to it!
  • wolfpack77
    Options
    Less desirable.
  • Colonel_Brandon
    Options
    This stereoptype that it's so hot only applies to what is considered a hot woman.

This is why it was meant to be a "Guy's only" discussion. You don't see us busting into the TOM threads and giving our 2 cents.

THIS.

All due respect, gals, I'm trying to discuss with other guys more... I think it's funny that more gals have posted in here than guys! LOL!

EDIT: OK, OK.... you don't have to be so sensitive.... girls welcome. But I'm more curious to hear what other guys think.
  • Adina81
    Adina81 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I am bi-sexual.
    My new-found husband will not be talked into a threesome.
    And if I go fondle a girl by myself its cheating....

Which one of you men want to have a chat with this one.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm bi and my husband likes it.
  • NotSoBigNeil
    NotSoBigNeil Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Completely turned on. Now let's let the ladies in :bigsmile:
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Completely turned on. Now let's let the ladies in :bigsmile:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Indeed, I'm sure they're dying to give their opinions too. :laugh:
  • solyhhit
    solyhhit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty traditional so not really. Never did float my boat.

And I don't need the extra competition, because you know, they're girls and the better choice for sure.
This discussion has been closed.