Biggest Loser Challenge Week 2- weigh-in

Options
2»

Replies

• izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if they started a new thread or is there another thread to be on. It is just my second week and would like to find a group for support and some people who might be in the same spot.
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    This week i lost half a pound. I am at 190.5. Was very disapointing but i refuse to dwell on it. Time for a new week. Lets do this

sarina
  • suerichards
    Options
    Well well what a week. I have picked up the exercise again and ti has really made a difference!! 4lb lose!!!!!!

Now I am not sure what weight I am counting as SW. Is it the weight I was last week or the weight I was at the beginning of the challenge?

If it is based on last weeks weight then it is 2.81%
    If it is based on my weight at the start of the challenge then it is 2.77%

I am really happy

AND - I have hit 100lb lose over all woop woop
  • izzypup
    Options
    That is soooo awesome. You are an inspiration to so many. I injured my foot and the doc has nixed exercise using my feet. I can swim and do arm stuff. Anyway kudos to you!
  • izzypup
    Options
    I will weigh in tomorrow at work. I am doing this 1 lb at a time. I have a question.... I get 1550 calories a day and i am having a difficult time eating all my calories. I feel like I am eating all day if I do. I get around 1200 and usually am always over on protein. Are there things I can eat that boosts my cals without boosting everything else? ( I eat at least 1 apple a day and a bananna)
  • emilysuzanne
    emilysuzanne Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Don't forget that yesterday was weigh-in on the new thread under Motivation & Support. Biggest Loser Challenge week 3 weigh-in. Only two people did, don't lose hope everyone we can still do this!! :)

izzypup, i just start a new thread every monday so jump on over to week 3, as to the calories thing I'm not too great with, but i know that liquid cals are always quick and easy to get in, like orange juice or something? :)