What is your weakness with food?

Options
124»

Replies

• HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Red wine... or a well balanced English Ale...

or bread...

warm rosemary bread dipped in a good olive oil, while drinking a glass of red wine.

other than bread I pretty much drink my carbs.

ooops!
  • angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    MEXICAN FOOD!!! I LOVE it!!!!!! And I always seem to overeat when we have it.... so, I have had to limit the times we have it :sad: But I do try my best these days to do it as healthy as I can..... Anyone with any low cal/fat Mexican food recipes...pass 'em my way!!!! :drinker:
    I love Mexican food! I make it at home as much as possible so I can tweak the ingredients and not do as much damage as in restaurants. Loading up with lots of veggies, making chicken spinach burritos with a fat free or lowfat sour cream sauce instaed of white cheese sauce. I fill up on Fresh salsa at every opportunity. I love baked doritos for a crunch with salsa. Cooking is my profession, let me know if there are any questions in particular that I can help you with.
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    MEXICAN FOOD!!! I LOVE it!!!!!! And I always seem to overeat when we have it.... so, I have had to limit the times we have it :sad: But I do try my best these days to do it as healthy as I can..... Anyone with any low cal/fat Mexican food recipes...pass 'em my way!!!! :drinker:
    I love Mexican food! I make it at home as much as possible so I can tweak the ingredients and not do as much damage as in restaurants. Loading up with lots of veggies, making chicken spinach burritos with a fat free or lowfat sour cream sauce instaed of white cheese sauce. I fill up on Fresh salsa at every opportunity. I love baked doritos for a crunch with salsa. Cooking is my profession, let me know if there are any questions in particular that I can help you with.

ON my birthday, I am going to a mexican restauraunt and doing as much damage as I possibly can!!! lol....
  • evilras
    evilras Posts: 42
    Options
    Chocolate!!!! But i'm trying a paul mckenna method of getting rid of the good thoughts that i associate with chocolate. so far, 5 days with no chocolate! Thats like climbing everest for me!!! Honestly!
  • BamaRose0107
    Options
    Carbs get me! I love fresh baked banana nut bread!
  • hollyj77
    Options
    Any kind of pizza!! I could eat half in one sitting and the other half the next day! Bad bad!! :devil:
  • ebkins7
    ebkins7 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Carbs... Carbs... and more Carbs... the bad kind.... all though I love my multigrain breads and pastas... I'm addicted to the not so good for you kind!
  • afyfe
    afyfe Posts: 93
    Options
    Mine is sweets in general, but specifically ice cream. Sigh. It alone is what has led to my 10 pound gain in the last few months.
  • PattyTheUndefeated
    PattyTheUndefeated Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Chocolate. Chocolate. Chocolate. I can't live without it. I have a huge stash of it hidden away at the back of my fridge hidden behind the milk so I don't see it. And when I just can't take the deprivation anymore, I'll have a piece or two of Terry's Chocolate Orange. I find that gorging/bingeing only brings guilt and regret so just having a little is just fine for me. Though sometimes I feel like eating the whole damn chocolate orange...

:laugh:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options

Oooooooo, yay.... Well, you could pass me that chicken spinach burrito recipe :laugh: :laugh: