THIS is what VICTORY LOOKS LIKE 77# GONE! In >7 MONTHS!

Options

Replies

• prisca83
    prisca83 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    wow...well done and God bless..thanks for sharing..amazing
  • dalissalee
    dalissalee Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! You've done a great job and I find your journey inspiring. I use that verse, "I can do all things through Jesus/God who strengthens me," to get me through my C25K runs lately as they get harder. Well done!
  • mellymink
    mellymink Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    holy cow, great job!! you look so happy in your current pics :love:
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    you were beautiful to begin with and still are, but i think the word now is stunning! great job! you look wonderful!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You look amazing
  • tridiv
    tridiv Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    This is absolutely fantastic :) Well done on your progress, any tips and hints are more than welcome
  • momswanson
    momswanson Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, a true inspiration! I hate to ask this, but can you estimate how many calories you eat per day, before exercise? The reason I ask is because I started at the same time as you, and I am only down 55 lbs. I work out like a crazy person and keep my calories on the low end of the scale (1200 - 1400 calories a day). Recently I decided to up my calories hoping that it will nudge the scale a little faster. At this point, I am frustrated an want to go to the "health food store" and get the latest, greatest, Dr. Oz supplement for fast weight loss because I feel like I am never going to meet meet my goal. Once again, you look great and thanks for posting your story.
  • namaste1987
    namaste1987 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look unbelievable!! I was almost the same starting weight as you and I am down 28. I have way more to go but you have been such an inspiration!!! I am going to get off the couch and run on my treadmill RIGHT NOW!!!
    Question: When you first started, what were you doing? What are your exercises like now?
  • tanone67
    tanone67 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congrats!!!
  • sarasievert
    sarasievert Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    woo hoo. That is great, healthy and slim
  • fitsin10
    fitsin10 Posts: 141
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your sister. She would be very proud of you as are all of us here on MFP. CONGRATULATIONS on all that hard work you did. You are very beautiful...thanks for sharing :)
  • emyjeter
    emyjeter Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! Good for you on your incredible accomplishment!
  • AnewNisha
    AnewNisha Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! You look great!!!!

15136227.png
  • yvtt
    yvtt Posts: 9
    Options
    So encouraging! You look amazing. Thank you for sharing!
  • angcubby
    angcubby Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thats incredible! WTG!
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    amazing amazing!
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Wow--- you look gorgeous! Congratulations on your amazing loss!!!
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    OMG! AMAZING JOB!!!
  • sylviatx
    sylviatx Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Inspirational. Congratulations! and thanks!
  • recee96
    recee96 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent job! And I love that you keep Jesus first and have Him help you through this journey! God bless and thanks for sharing! You look absolutely amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!