large amount to loose

Options
13»

Replies

• Bgirl72
    Bgirl72 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You are not alone...ive got 100lbs, one day at a time....feel free to add me...
  • Gamergirl9
    Options
    Not at all. I myself have about 75 lbs to go.
  • misschevious1
    Options
    hey....hows it going.....there are moments when I look at the word large and shudder but thats me....and yes like many I have alot to lose and like everyone said there are many of us all in similar boats/situations and will send you a friend request and seek more friends as well to help each other on these journies of ours :)
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different. I am currently 217 which is also my starting weight and i haven't had my first weigh in yet. I want to get down to 135-140 not skinny but healthy. Add me and we can be on this journey together. With motivation you can do it! Good Luck.
  • Teamadden
    Teamadden Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just want to thank everyone for being so positive and so encouraging. I just joined MFP and while the weight loss seems overwhelming at times, your kind words move me to keep at it. Thank you.
  • nursekern
    nursekern Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I have 60-80 more to go, add me if you like :)
  • vickiessecret
    vickiessecret Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have 80lbs to lose to get to my 1st Big goal (my pre pregnancy weight) I would love to lose another 40lbs after that, so in total I would love to lose 120lbs :)
  • ch2125k
    ch2125k Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You are not alone. I want to lose 90 pounds. About 3 years ago, I lost 100 pounds. I can't believe it, but I gained 90 back.
    1258936 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I have another 55lbs to go. I'm in this for the long haul. Feel free to add me! :wink:
  • angimac
    angimac Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I've already gotten rid of 130 pounds... I still have around 15 pounds to shed...

I've learned that what one person considers a mountain, another may consider a mole hill... and vice versa...

What is important isn't the number you want (or need) to lose. It is the fact that you're here, working toward your goal... and there are a LOT of us here working toward that same goal (not necessarily the number, but the result of getting to where we want to be)
  • auctionmaestra
    Options
    Ohhhhh, no. I need to lose 100 lbs. Am tired of looking like a "fat American" to others when I travel. I just moved to Seattle and find that the atmosphere is one of physical activity and fitness. It will be a challenge to fit in, but am determined to participate in the Seattle zeitgeist and get as fit on the outside as I long to be inside. Good luck with your quest.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    100 Ibs seems to be a very low weight to be aiming for, op.
    Are you really short or something ?
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Oh, no, you're not alone!! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • trishtrish84
    trishtrish84 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I have about 150 lbs to lose. I am 7 lbs closer to my goal. Feel free to add me.