"Before" and "Almost There"

Options
124»

Replies

• gavini
    gavini Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    awesome, good for you. have you picked out the cape yet?

Not yet! But I need a superman costume for my next birthday, I plan to make every one come as a super hero :tongue:

great idea
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Kudos...thanks for sharing, gives me inspiration!

Wonderful job!! & Look ^^ At this profile pic! Hes toasting to you! :) Great job once again!! Keep it going!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • Potts1024
    Potts1024 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!! I am excited to get to my "almost there"! I just started though so it will be a minute.. LOL :laugh:
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    WOW....what an amazing transformation! You look so different! Keep it up!:drinker:
  • Goddessofdirt
    Goddessofdirt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Love the pictures. Very inspiring!!!!
  • cgraylyon
    cgraylyon Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You are soo cute! Sorry being really honest :) You used to look a bit chubby and now you look like you could be in a boy band! LOL Really cute! Great Loss!
  • MyNewZen
    MyNewZen Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a change. I'm not so sure those are "almost" pictures. Are you sure you're not already there? :]
    I actually think your "March" photo looks spot on, buff and the newer picture you look slight. Of course that's just one picture with shirt on, etc. It's an amazing change in any case. You look so much healthier. Cudos for the girl partly clipped out of the pics for sticking with you.

I have a few questions. Mind if I add you as a friend? Looks like you've been where I'm going. Thanks for posting.

Friended! Send me a message any time :)

The girl did not stick with me, I had been trying to lose weight when I was with her but I did not get serious about it until we broke up.

I was in the gym with my trainer a few days after the break up, she could see something was wrong but did not ask, she knew what to do though, she pushed me hard! At the end of the session I felt so much better!

I told her about the break up and she asked how did I plan to deal with it, I knew instantly that the gym would be my thing, I told her I would "work it all out in here" and I did, the first few weeks I was going almost every day. Since then I still work out at least 4 times a week.
  • MyNewZen
    Options
    You are soo cute! Sorry being really honest :) You used to look a bit chubby and now you look like you could be in a boy band! LOL Really cute! Great Loss!

That is an amazing compliment thank you!

To tell the truth I am really struggling with my appearance these days, at heart I’m still that shy chubby guy in the first photo, he really was not prepared for just how different things are now.
  • white_moth
    Options
    OMG!!!!! fantastic job
  • MyNewZen
    Options
    Awesome progress!! I am excited to get to my "almost there"! I just started though so it will be a minute.. LOL :laugh:

If myself and all the others on MFP cane and any one can! I’m sure you will have your own success story up in no time!
    Someone said - wow.just.wow - there are no other words I can think of...you look great!! Keep it up - I would like to know your work out routine....something I can do.....

Thank you :smile:

My routine.....
    Monday: Weights (arms and upper back)
    Tuesday: Dragon Boating (its like rowing)
    Wednesday: Weights (legs and lower back)
    Thursday: Yoga then weights or some cardio if I have anything left.
    Friday: Rest
    Saturday: Hike or Gym (compound lifts)
    Sunday: Hike or Gym (compound lifts)

Friend and PM me if you want more details.
  • jazee11
    jazee11 Posts: 321
    Options
    Dramatic changes, all for the better, you look amazing!
  • sarahdarlinton
    sarahdarlinton Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look great! Inspiring and motivating! Congrats!
  • irsleepy2
    Options
    Wow, great job!! :)
  • rosebud0509
    rosebud0509 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!