Short girls- What is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,024 Member
    Options
    4'11" (may have shrunk to 4'9 or 4'10) -- 140 lbs. Size 14 Yikes! I am built very tiny, but one would never know it, now. Goal weight is set at 98 lbs (but at my age 50, that is subject to change).

Used to be athlete & weighed 98 pounds, but that has been a very long time...

Although I have lost 13 pounds, I still have not gone down a size & can't really tell where I've lost it from ... except I don't feel as stuffed into my clothes & uncomfortable right now. Also, my bras no longer are coming unsnapped during the day.
    Linda
  • Tinynski
    Tinynski Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 160cm (5"3) tall and my current weight is 51.1kg (113lbs). I'm going to aim for 49kg, which would be 109lbs. Doesn't seem like much, right? But I've been the chubby kid all my life and atm I'm just focusing on dropping the "baby fat" lovehandles and growing muscle instead. So I wouldn't mind my weight staying as is, or going up (which will happen when I'm doing something right), it's all about being strong and healthy.
  • aemoomoo
    aemoomoo Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm either 5'3 or 5'4 and I think 120 would be a great weight for me.

ditto.
  • valolerie
    valolerie Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2, currently 120. I was 114 earlier in the summer then gained weight over vacation.. I'd be happy getting back down to 114, but I'd rather be around 105. It all depends on muscle though, if I build enough muscle, I don't mind having a higher weight. (I have 0 muscle right now).
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I am 5' and I weigh 103 lbs. And someone just told me on a post I posted that was heavy. :laugh:

What? Someone said that was heavy? Want me to knock them down so you can kick them?
    I'm 5' and want to be 103. Ideally. But I also want to tone and replace this flab with muscle... so I think my ideal weight is going to have to change.
  • cbrrabbit25
    cbrrabbit25 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    im 5 feet tall and my goal weight is 100.
  • klkutz1405
    klkutz1405 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4 1/2" and I would love to be 120. But I think 130-135 is more realistic.
  • eireannyoung
    eireannyoung Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 (actually a little bit under) and apparently I have a really small, light frame. I was trying to gain to 110 ultimately, but I'm rethinking now - I'd probably have to do years of weight lifting/strength training on top of eating a lot to get there. For now my goal is somewhere around 95lbs and then I will either re-assess or maintain.
  • macrod04
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and currently weigh 180lbs, which according to the BMI scale makes me obese. But by no means do I look obese or feel obese. I have always been very curvy and since I turned 18, my weight has never been less than 150lbs. I gained 30lbs throughout the course of my first 3 years of marriage, and am now trying to drop some of it because the curvy is starting to look more like chubby. But I cannot see myself ever weighing the "normal" 106-136lbs that the BMI chart recommends. I have friends that are my height and do weigh 115-125lbs and they are healthy and look great, but that is simply not for me. My cholesterol is low and so is my blood sugar and blood pressure, therefore I am healthy. I eat fruits, vegetables and exercise daily (as of recently) and am on track to my goal of losing 10-15lbs. I don't starve myself and I drink alcohol on weekends as my "treat" for being good all week. So far all of it is working. But my post is mostly just to show everyone that you cannot go by the BMI scale completely. It is far more important to eat healthy, look and feel great at a weight that looks good on YOU and not what a scale says is correct.
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 started at 150lbs now down to 119-120, I would like to be a comfortable 118
  • RainbowBrightww23
    RainbowBrightww23 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Between 5'3 and 5'4, and I would love to be around 114. I was around 120/122 in the spring and then put on about 15 pounds over the summer. I was down to 126 on Monday, but have put on some weight since I started The 30 Day Shred (water retention, I know), so I figure I have about 13-15 pounds left to go :)

ETA: I'm following Weight Watchers
  • IMIIELIISS
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my goal weight is 140. Ive been using this site for months to keep track of what I eat and it hasn't helped me lose anything. (I do exercise a few times a week also).
  • delaney056
    Options
    I'm 4'10, currently weigh 114. Goal is somewhere between 100-110.
  • mandersatx
    Options
    Just shy of 5'4" and I would be happy around 150-155. I've been down to 126 when I was in my 20s and anorexic - and I looked it. My ribs and bumps in my sternum were clearly visible - ugh. I'm a loose size 14, and I'm looking to get to a size 8, firmed and toned, without losing my curves. I'm down 12.4 lbs since I started here, and down 16 lbs total. I've got 38lbs to go.
  • melanieparker13
    melanieparker13 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    5'2" and my goal weight is 135
  • squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    i'm 4'11 and right now i'm 119lbs, down from 148lbs. my goal is about 110lbs or whatever it takes to make me feel good. i think i look okay now but i could use to lose a bit more.
  • danne32339
    danne32339 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11" and my goal is 115.
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Good question - I have yet to set a goal. I am 44, 5' 1" AA, curvy and I wonder if I will know it when I see it or will I actually get caught up in numbers. It is hard to say because at 130 I wore a 10/12 petite and thought that was huge now I was thinking 150. My plan is to work out and watch what I eat until I turn 45 and then re-evaluate things at that time.
  • devinann5
    Options
    I really think that 115 will be a good healthy weight. I say 115 for two reasons; 1) that is how much natalie portman weighs and I think she has the ideal body. 2) that is almost the exact middle point for a healthy BMI range for 5'2".
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    im 5ft.
    i dont have a goal weight.
    i figure ill keep going until i think i look good for my body shape.