Short girls- What is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• marywilsoncline
    marywilsoncline Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I am 5' and I weigh 103 lbs. And someone just told me on a post I posted that was heavy. :laugh:
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and would love to be 120
  • hellohappylisa
    hellohappylisa Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    4'11"
    At my fittest I was about 108. I looked damn good, too! Of course that was back in high school and I didn't think I was attractive. Ugh, beauty is wasted on the young! LOL I'm only 23, what am I saying...

Now I'm 113-115. I've lost like two pounds in 6 months haha. It's really difficult when you ALREADY eat healthy and just add exercise. I try to lift to slim down, but I get really bored. I find cardio way more fun!

edit: I have giant boobs and very wide hips, so I'm still plenty curvy at a "skinny" weight. so I guess, neener neener? lol
  • katatonickitten
    katatonickitten Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am 5'0 and I want to be 110-120.
  • mmmurphy585
    mmmurphy585 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 foot and my goal is 145. I look at pictures of me at that weight and I look damn good. I have large breasts, so the weight was distributed pretty fair.
  • Cherylh842002
    Cherylh842002 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and I will weigh between 130 and 135 when I reach my goal :)
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    5'1" and right around my goal weight of 105.. i'm about 106 right now, which i'm okay with.

i really just want a flat stomach with some ab definition and also defined arms.. as long as i have that, i don't really care what weight i'm at ;)
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    I am 5' and I weigh 103 lbs. And someone just told me on a post I posted that was heavy. :laugh:

OMG really - some people are idiots. :angry:
  • babybluefire
    babybluefire Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4''. My goal is 150. Well I should say my drs goal for me is 150. I am currently very comfortably in a size 12, about every 10 pounds means dropping a jeans size for me. So at 150 I will be a size 6 roughly. Even a size 6 on me looked horrible when I was a teenager. But I am hoping that more exercise will mean a healthier looking size 6 then before.
    Thank god for this post as I felt like a fatty compared to everyone else's goal weights. I to am 5'4" and my goal weight used to be 140 but that's unrealistic with my build and muscle tone, so anything between 150 & 147 will be fine by me. I am currently 152

I actually have pictures of myself in a very form fitting dress at a wedding. I was 5'2'' and exactly 140 pounds. I can look back now and say I looked ill. Or like I was starving myself to make that weight. I was not intentionally, but I was in collage and walking/running everywhere for lack of a car and gas money so I was very thin. So now at two inchs taller I can only imagine what 140 pounds would look like on me.

It also makes a difference I am part Italian and native american and everyone from that side of the family is built like a brick house.
  • hellohappylisa
    hellohappylisa Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    LOLWUT? That is tiny! People are idiots.
  • moonievidler
    moonievidler Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would like to try 120 but my intermediate goal is 145.
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my goal is 130#. I weighed 110# about 20 years ago and looked very unhealthy. I got down to 130# on Weight Watchers about 8 years ago and looked pretty good. So I thought it was a good target weight. I am 43 years old if that makes any difference.
  • shedthewt
    shedthewt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and am suppose to eat 1200 calories, but if I did that I would gain wt. I try to stay at 1100 calories and I keep getting this message when I finish logging. My question is, shouldn't you be in a deficit in order to lose? Can someone please help me understand this?

*Based on your total calories consumed for today, you are eating too few calories. Not only is it difficult to receive adequate nutrition at these calorie levels, but you could also be putting your body into starvation mode. Starvation mode lowers your metabolism and makes weight loss more difficult. We suggest increasing your calorie consumption to 1,200 calories per day minimum. when I'm finished logging.

"
  • sarahemily86
    sarahemily86 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow shorties!! :) I'm 5'2" and currently 174 lbs. (YIKES)... My first goal weight is 140 lbs. My ultimate goal is 125-130, depends on how I feel/look when I get there!

If anyone is looking for a friend to support and be supported by, feel free to add me! :)

Sarah
  • alschultz33
    alschultz33 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my goal weight is 125-130. I've never been that size in my adult life so I don't know what I'll look like, but it has to be better than where I'm at now! :wink:
  • GamerGurl729
    GamerGurl729 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and my goal weight (for now) is 110. I think that might be a little low though because I plan to start lifting and I know that will ultimately tip the scales in the upward direction. I just want all my "skinny clothes" to fit me again and for me to look toned and healthy. Whatever weight that may be, I'm happy with it.
  • KellyL23
    KellyL23 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2'' as well, and I would like to get to 125 ish, or at least harden up my jiggly parts.
  • naepierre
    Options
    I am 5' 3.5". My starting weight was about 220#. I am looking to get down to about 175#. My boyfriend loves me the way I am, and he also loves my curves... I don't love them tho. I've started out with the easy stuff first - giving up pop and chocolate. I monitor my calorie intake a lot now. I've even turned into one of the people I really didn't like - I read all the labels before I buy ANYTHING! Anyways, probably 160-175# would be ideal, but if I can at least hit 175# I will be exstatic! I haven't seen that since my freshman year of high school - about 13-14 years ago!
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    It's so funny how different body types work. I'm 5'4" and I currently weigh just under 155 and I wear a size 12 and am just getting into one or two size 10s. I wore a size 6 consistently when I weighed 130#. I have a friend who is my height and almost identical weight, and all her 10s fit and even an occasional size 8.
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and currently 195, my goal is about 140 :smile: