Alcohol & losing weight

Options
1235»

Replies

• clairecandoit11
    clairecandoit11 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE Beer! Really good beer not any of these weird flavoured ice tea coors or bud light lime. None of the low calorie or carb options either. They are not nice and they do not taste like beer in my opinion. I do not eat crap chocolate for the sake of it or because its low cal so will not do the same with beer. That's said I am on a 12 week ban on booze as I wanted to prove I could break my habits of binging. It makes keeping within my calorie goals easy and I am less bloated. I guess after my ramble what I am saying is cutting booze will help you lose weight if you are keeping within your calories goals to lose weight. If you can enjoy a few within these boundaries than enjoy a beer. My issue is I would enjoy 10 and than a pizza :laugh: I miss beer:sad:

EXACTLY my problem....

I also have the problem with waking up and feeling like crap even if I have a few beers... and it seems like the ONLY cure is half the menu at Mcdonalds. It gets me WAY off track because I can't keep it at a couple or few beers... :(