Tattoes

Options

Replies

• AMHouse85
    AMHouse85 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Tattoes are tattoos on the toes. just like tainttoo and armttoos. R2-D2s tattoos are tatoinetoos.

EPIC
  • xDorianxGrayx
    Options
    I'm a tattooer, so of course I have a ton. They are my life's work, my passion, and the most beautiful form of art in my opinion as they live and breathe! I have nearly 2 full, symmetrical sleeves in neo-Japanese style, knuckles (LIFE&/DEATH), not to mention a full black and gray leg of portraits I'm working on myself. You can check out my stuff at www.acestattooabq.com (I'm Dorian Gray).
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    First off all it's Tattoo's.

Secondly, yes I do have one at the base of my back I got when I was 16. It was a whim decision and has no real meaning, but I love it anyway.

I am wanting another one but it will be more thought out and sentimental next time :) x

Actually it's "tattoos." You don't make something plural by putting an apostrophe on it, and you always double check when you're correcting someone's spelling/grammar so you don't get it wrong too (goes to check before I post).
  • rox2112
    rox2112 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I don't have any tattoos, but I do try to come and post in these thread as a warning to anyone who is thinking of getting one. It is well documented in the Bible that desecrating your body in this manner is a sure fire way into Hell. That, and tattoos are just low class in general. You will most definitely never land in a successful career or meet anyone willing to enter a relationship with you that isn't a drug addict or a prostitute.

TATTOOS ARE FOR LOSERS.

Good thing I don't follow the Bible and am driving the bus to hell. Who wants to ride with me?

Oh and my husband has tattoos, two sleeves to be exact (among others) and I have 5 myself. Too bad I have a successful career and met a man who married me who isn't a drug addict and no, I'm not a prostitute. Get over yourself.
  • RosaC773
    RosaC773 Posts: 126
    Options
    I have a tribal arrow right below my naval - I was 18, drunk and stupid. :-/
  • moondancer2010
    moondancer2010 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I have four. One on each leg, a lower back tattoo and my Goddess/Tree of Life on my upper back. Three of them have meaning, the lower back one I got because I liked it.
  • rox2112
    rox2112 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'll be sitting beside you. I also have my nose pierced..I'm in BIG trouble.

Looks like we need to reserve a table front & center for when we get down there.
  • RunnerBlonde808
    RunnerBlonde808 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I don't have any tattoos, but I do try to come and post in these thread as a warning to anyone who is thinking of getting one. It is well documented in the Bible that desecrating your body in this manner is a sure fire way into Hell. That, and tattoos are just low class in general. You will most definitely never land in a successful career or meet anyone willing to enter a relationship with you that isn't a drug addict or a prostitute.

TATTOOS ARE FOR LOSERS.

Omg!! I didnt know this and i just got my first tattoo (profile pic) guess im on the bus too....lol
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    That bus better wait for me! I'd surely go to hell for this one if I believed in God, haha!

2012-07-04_125132-1.jpg
  • poolside1
    Options
    I was on my way to hell long before I got my tattoo!!! Save me a seat!!
  • lamoursuffit
    lamoursuffit Posts: 267 Member
    Options

Good thing I don't follow the Bible and am driving the bus to hell. Who wants to ride with me?

I'll buy a ticket. Or maybe just steal it, since I'm going to hell anyway :devil:
  • muffin_shufflin
    muffin_shufflin Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Gotta love when religious people come in & bag on others for something as insignificant as tattoos. Some "christian" you are.

Anywho, I have six. So far. Butterflies going up my right calf, a paw print with a heart in it on my left foot for my cat that I had to put down, two roses that wrap around each wrist, a lily on the back of my neck that I got with my mom, & "To Love & Be Loved" on my ribs when I had a heart broken.
  • thr33martins
    thr33martins Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    First off all it's Tattoo's.

Secondly, yes I do have one at the base of my back I got when I was 16. It was a whim decision and has no real meaning, but I love it anyway.

I am wanting another one but it will be more thought out and sentimental next time :) x

If you're going to correct someone, you should at least do so with proper grammar. *Tattoos.

Ha!!! Love knowing there are other people out there who catch these things....
  • brennsie
    Options
    i have a small infinity sign on the base of my neck. my friend and i had a conversation about forever and infinity shortly before he passed, so its sentimental and i like the concept. :smile:
  • roro1925
    roro1925 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I've got 20 tattoos pretty much all over lol. Including a half sleeve which I love!! Most of my ink is just of stuff I love but some, like my daughters name and birth month flower, is super special. For anyone who is interested...there's a great FB page called I Love Body Doodles and I have my own album with all my ink along with other awesome people showing off their ink and some amazing artitsts :)
  • denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I have a number but my favourite is my first - a chain of forget-me-nots on my left arm. My grandmothers's favourite flower.
  • SteveHunt113
    SteveHunt113 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Gotta love when religious people come in & bag on others for something as insignificant as tattoos. Some "christian" you are.

Anywho, I have six. So far. Butterflies going up my right calf, a paw print with a heart in it on my left foot for my cat that I had to put down, two roses that wrap around each wrist, a lily on the back of my neck that I got with my mom, & "To Love & Be Loved" on my ribs when I had a heart broken.
    Hehe ... I'm a Christian, and the person talking about tattoo's being a sure ticket to hell doesn't know what it means to be a Christian if that is their belief. But, haters gotta hate I suppose.

I've got a tattoo of a dragon on my right shoulder. I got it a long time ago, and had it fixed up about 4 years ago. I got the dragon for many reasons:
    -A long time ago I use to play Dungeons & Dragons
    -I was reading a book series with a good dragon as a main character, and I loved it
    -Smug from The Hobbit - I'm a huge Lord of the Rings fan
    -There is just nothing more powerful than a dragon, right? :)

Here is a before and after picture from when I had it fixed up:
    tattoocomparison.jpg

I'd like to get one of a portrait of my daughter, but there are few tattoo artists I would trust to do that ... and I'm not ready to fork out the money it would cost for someone with the right credentials.
  • haleydself
    Options

TATTOOS ARE FOR LOSERS.

Saw your last post about how this was a joke.... BUT. Just wanted to say that I am a Christian with 2 tattoos! And I promise I'm not going to Hell..... It's people like YOU who give Christians a bad name!!! Sure it's a sin. Just like any other... but that's what forgiveness is for :) God is my Hero.
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    WOAH. Cool ink.

Thanks. I do appreciate the passion with which people have replied. Nothing to rile up a bunch of tattooed misfits than some religious extremism.
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    WOAH. Cool ink.

Thanks. I do appreciate the passion with which people have replied. Nothing to rile up a bunch of tattooed misfits than some religious extremism.

I'm guilty....nice tatts you have.