Dedicated UK-ers??

Options
Hi all!!

My name is Ellie, I am 26 years old (nearly 27...) and have been on MFP since the end of May. I love it!! I joined a gym end of April and since going there and using MFP i have lost just over 50lbs. Still got at least another 3 stone to go though so am looking for more MFP fanatics to keep me motivated on here!! Am willing to return the motivation : ) I log in every day and like having UK ppl as more likely to be on here at the same time etc!! Failing that if u have similar goals to me then feel free to add me!! Look forward to hearing from you all : )

Ellie x

Replies

• BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    me :):):) feel free to add...
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Hi Ellie, I'm in the UK and am on every day! I've lost 50lb and got 86 still to go! Feel free to add me :)
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent :smile:
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I am here every day! 65 lbs down still another 100 to go.....huff! workout every day and a real chatter box
  • mandyw30
    mandyw30 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am in the UK, friend request sent!!
  • twilight_princess
    twilight_princess Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hi Ellie,

I'm from London and I've been using this site and app everyday since July 2011 and has helped me a lot to lose about 80lbs and still going. Feel free to add me (and anyone else).
  • seamatt
    seamatt Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    UK here as well, log in every day with food diary. Feel free to send me an add if you like
  • Fatguy2Fitguy
    Fatguy2Fitguy Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request.

I've got some great north american friends (and I do value them!), but it would be great to have a few more UK friends!

Feel free to add me anyone else!
  • wellbur
    wellbur Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I love MFP to, it has changed my life/ I'm in the UK, log everyday and am happy to support you or anyone else who would like it, please feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • ItsTimeDave
    ItsTimeDave Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am from UK too, although new to MFP very determined this will work, and posting on here might just make me stick to it, would be like letting my new MFP family down and not just myself

:)
  • Ashleighkitty
    Ashleighkitty Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK :) Feel free to add me! x
  • squatmami
    squatmami Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hey my names Ellie 2, and I've just joined and I'm from Bristol uk
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the UK, on MFP daily and diary is open to 'friends' always happy to lend support / motivation as i never know when i will need it in return. Only been here three weeks I think but doing Ok.

Feel free to add me, I will certainly keep and eye on this thread and be sending out some requests as well.
  • gingameister
    gingameister Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm from Bristol. I log in every day and try and help out my MFP buddies (like chrisa8170 above me) as much as I can. My diary is open to friends so feel free to take a butchers.

Feel free to add me if you like. Anyone else can to if you're after some support!

Georgy.
  • tr33p1g
    tr33p1g Posts: 85
    Options
    Hi I'm from Chesterfield. Always happy to make new friends, all welcome!

My diary is open to friends and I log in every day, good or bad (most days are good!). I always give support.
  • Perixi
    Perixi Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Im from London feel free to add
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Options
    I'm a Cheshire bird, request sent, anyone else feel free to add too :)
  • HunterKiller_wechange
    Options
    Im in Kent. Feel free to add. X
  • ItsTimeDave
    ItsTimeDave Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Have just added you, if anyone wants to add me feel free.

:)
  • kcragg
    kcragg Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am in the UK and logon everyday. I have lost 53 lbs. fell free to add me:)