Replies

• AnneC77
    AnneC77 Posts: 284
    Options
    Hi I am from the UK, I am losing slowly but surely, feel free to add me x
  • loliblullama
    loliblullama Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I've just added you. I'm 25 and back at the beginning of my weight loss journey. I am 214 and want to get down to around 130. Would love more active friends :D
  • RoughDiamondUK
    RoughDiamondUK Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Another UKer here... 87 lb down, 15 (ish) to go!
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I am in Guildford, Surrey and I tell my "confessor" what I ate everyday - so I am here
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been here since the end of February - lost 2st so far, another 3-4st to go, so I'll be here for a while longer too. All FR's accepted! :wink:
  • Joannie30
    Joannie30 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I'm Joanne. Been on MFP for 230 days now and 53lbs down in that time (lost a little before i started MFP so its more like 57/58lbs altogether)

I'm from Scotland but i live in County Durham.

Add me if u like!
    Jx
  • tadpole242
    tadpole242 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Tadpole (Stu to my friends ) Bristol based, and I have lost 19lb since Joining MFP (+80lb before joining) log everyday and brave enough to post on the forums. Add me if you like, but be warned, I will look at your diary and I will be honest, so if you eat junk or under eat, or eat less than 1200 all the time, I will make an issue of it.
  • dckennedy22
    Options
    From Northern Ireland. Been on MFP from the start of August. I've lost 15lbs so far with 50lbs left.

Could always use a few more friends to give me a kick in the *kitten* when I start eyeing up the cakes :wink:
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Hey Ellie,

Well done on your loss so far and I hope your journey continues to exactly where you want to be. I started the middle of July and I am taking this lifestyle change very seriously.

I have more weight to go too, but it's definitely easy now. The things you learn as you go along are most important :)

Rach
  • ChampagnePaulie
    ChampagnePaulie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm from Newcastle upon Tyne and started on MFP yesterday. Over the years I have probably been on about every diet going but in the end it just comes down to sensible eating and exercise does't it? I work shifts and am looking for friends to give me a push when I need it and a bit of support. Please feel free to add me.

Paulie
  • joycemillward
    Options
    Hi - I'm Joyce - on my 5th day of MFP and loving this site the support and meal planner and have high hopes for my weight loss over the next couple of months. I've set a goal of 1 stone loss and when I am at that target I will set another goal :) Hoping to be at my target before xmas. I am 40 in a couple of years and want to be fitter and have a better body than I did in my 20's which is when it all started going downhill! Also combining calorie control with 3x bootcamp sessions a week to tone up :)

Please feel free to add me :) and well done for getting this far x
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Afternoon ladies and gents. UKer here, based in Bristol. Regular logging and always on the look out for more supportive friends - will offer the same in return.

Anyone welcome to add me. :)

I'm not looking to lose anymore weight really but lose bodyfat and increase strength. You don't have to have the exact same goals as me though :)
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    great to see lots of UK ppl on here - thanks for the messages!!

Ellie x
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Just up the A3 from Portsmouth, with around 3 stone to go, been on mfp since early August and log daily, including my pub lunch of fish & chips with pint of cider today

Have you spotted the UK group? Loads of us over there http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/150-team-uk
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    Just up the A3 from Portsmouth, with around 3 stone to go, been on mfp since early August and log daily, including my pub lunch of fish & chips with pint of cider today

Have you spotted the UK group? Loads of us over there http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/150-team-uk

yep am in that group - only spotted it the other day tho!! thanks!!
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Joined the beginning of September, finding MFP incredibly useful :) Originally from West Bromwich, now living in St Helens, Merseyside. Feel free to add!
  • Ramsfan1975
    Options
    Dedicated mfp user,lost 52 pounds before joining and a further 8 pounds since,feel free to add me :)
  • justactnatural
    Options
    HI!:) Scotland UK-er here...not dedicated yet but I will be soon! Starting tomorrow in fact, I'll log everything I eat, everyday, until November 6! Add me?;x
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Hi, brash Londoner here. :waves:

Friend request sent.
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Hi :-) I'm from Ireland. Feel free to add me.