Thirsty Thursday.. WATER CHALLENGE

Options
12346»

Replies

• missionPossibleIcan
    Options
    I am loving this WATER Challenge! I drank all my water for the day a little under a gallon. I have to turn of the water by 7 or I am up going to the restroom all night! How did everyone else do? Let's do this challenge again tomorrow?!?!?!

Fruity Water Friday... Try it with Flavor :)
  • marybell82
    marybell82 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I aim at a gallon of water a day which is 16 cups... i have a empty gallon i keep at my desk and fill it up every morning. My boss says i drink waaay too much water since he has to supply it! hehe!! i think its great exercise getting up every 15 minutes to pee, cause half the time im running to the bathroom.. haha.
  • LanaeCarol
    LanaeCarol Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am almost finished with my fourth liter. This was good to focus on today.
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I've downed 48 oz so far and looking to finish another 48oz.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    112 ounce for me. More if you count my three cups of sugar free tea :smile:

Need to do better on the weekends, especially on Sundays...can barely get in 2 ounces on Sundays. When I workout on Saturdays I do well with water.
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I'm in...we have a lovely artesian well just down the road. Best water in the world.
  • bibebanananagirl
    Options
    I'm down! :D started like 40 oz from this morning til now:)
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I had 13.5 glasses today
  • Lee_louh
    Lee_louh Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I tend to drink 3.5 to 5 litres per day. I find that if I drink less than 2L my weight loss slows or stops completely.
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    72 oz down, another 20 before I retire for the night...but I just realized...because of this challenge I have NOT had my usual 2 liters of Diet mountain dew today! woo hoo!!!
  • plus_chocolate
    Options
    Got it done 72 oz
  • missionPossibleIcan
    Options
    72 oz down, another 20 before I retire for the night...but I just realized...because of this challenge I have NOT had my usual 2 liters of Diet mountain dew today! woo hoo!!!

That that is SWEET success :)
  • janlee_001
    janlee_001 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Got it done.
  • wow29
    wow29 Posts: 283 Member
    Options

That that is SWEET success :)
    Well I used 20 oz gatorade bottles and froze a bit of water in there then added water when I took it out. On the third water bottle.
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I ended up at 112 oz yesterday!!
  • wow29
    wow29 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    A bit over 20oz. already!