I do it on the sly...

Options
2»

Replies

• BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    In some states, it is illegal to take pictures in locker rooms. Even if you are taking them of yourself. Privacy laws. My gym has a strict NO CELLPHONE USE in the locker rooms. I don't think I'd feel comfortable with someone taking pictures while I'm in my birthday gear.

Wait then how did you send me those sexy birthday photos? hehe jk
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    In some states, it is illegal to take pictures in locker rooms. Even if you are taking them of yourself. Privacy laws. My gym has a strict NO CELLPHONE USE in the locker rooms. I don't think I'd feel comfortable with someone taking pictures while I'm in my birthday gear.

Wait then how did you send me those sexy birthday photos? hehe jk

You're not supposed to tell!! I swear.... Can't send pictures without everybody finding out.
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I have never done it.. only because I don't look the way I want yet though, so I don't know if I ever will... but that's funny you ask! Haha :)
  • karrielynn80
    karrielynn80 Posts: 395 Member
    Options

i don't think our state / gym has that policy. but i'd definately never bust out my phone when someone else was in there, clothed or not! lol, it's like talking on the phone & peeing - just weird!!! or talking on the phone in the locker room at all, I might have to pee... and i don't want your buddy hearing it !!! ::::shakes head to rid the thought::::
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    in the lockerroom, when no one is looking....terrified that someone is about to walk it...

How do you do "it" - snap pictures of you amazing muscles after a workout ;) ....

***this post is mostly for girls, b/c guys are clearly not shy about it... i.e., just last wk, my husband & his work out buddy were sitting down waiting from me to get done, i walk out of the locker room to hear his buddy say - "take a pic of my chest..." as he walks over to the pull up bars, directly in front of the mirrors, takes off his shirt & proceeded to "pose" for the picture by doing a pull up. LOL, if a girl did that - even leaving her sports bra on - she'd have the entire gyms attn!!! LOL

And then...they kissed.

You,Sir, have won the internet.
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    :noway: My buddy did this to me last Friday. He wanted some "action" shots of him doing our deadlifts sets...So, I have a cool app on my droid that does burst mode shots and my phone cam is HD...so I got a ton of great pics. He wanted them to post on his online dating profile I think...or send to some girl that was sending him skimpy/nude snapshots.

I could likely get a friend to do that for me, but I don't feel I'm quite ready for those poses just yet...I need to get the body fat precentage down more, lol. I will admit that I loved seeing my arms in the mirror again last night on bicep night for the first time in a long time! I was actually surprised!

what's your app?? i have a droid rzr - and for the life of me does anyone know how to do instagram collages??? i heard there was an app, but can't find it... (off topic a bit but...)
    I have the S3, I use Photo Grid or PhotoShake for collages.
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't really care if I walked in and saw someone taking a picture of themselves on the locker room.
    Then again I don't go into the locker room at my gym.

You can't be like, "OMG look at what she's doing!" knowing good and damn well you do it too.
    May not be in the gym locker room, but you do it too.
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Clothes shop fitting rooms
    They have the best lighting and mirrors for all kinds of shots

LOL I did this just the other day!
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    ... am always thinking someone will walk in & think i'm vain he he!! ;)

ummm.... you should be. :smile:
  • denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I was totally shocked a woman in my gym change room was doing this on the weekend. I didn't mean to stare, because you're right - if a dude does it it isn't that big of a deal. Own it!
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    If I walked in the locker room and someone was taking pictures of themselves after working out I would crack up....then offer to take the pictures for them 'cause it makes perfect sense and it's a PITA to take them yourself.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Grab the guy I train with and say take a snap. If not, just grab one of the guys I know. No one bats an eye.