First world problems..

Replies

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    when i try to post a picture of my tattoo in the daily tattoo thread, the picture is too big and i can't re-size it.
  • Had to fight with AT&T to keep my unlimited data plan when I ordered new phones. Good news, I get to keep it!
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    I just went grocery shopping. Now I have too much good food in my house and can't decide what to eat.
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    I can no longer fill my favorite Victoria Secret DD Push Up Bras! :-(((( Can I please have a moment of silence....
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    I wore a dress and my legs are cold today.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Panera bread gave me a free coffee but I didn't feel like carrying another thing with me.

Also, the automatic door at Target was out of order so I had to push the door open.
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    My bank won't let me order my checks online!

Also, I just ran out of good stuff to eat at home, plenty of food, just no good food. I must go shopping now.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    I want a Galaxy Note 2 phone, but it's not out until November and I'll have to find a way to get rid of this iPhone 4s I've got before I can have one!
  • nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    dam COD servers always lag, and idiots think they are good cause they have a good connection. Um yeah dumbfuk, you are in a CLAN and your the host, of course your going to do well ya *kitten*.
  • danam82
    danam82 Posts: 30
    My husband lost his job, thankfully I still have mine and we can just barely afford all our bills. Yet I still complain about having to get up and go to work every morning when poor hubby wishes he had a job to go to. *sigh*
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    I'm reasonably healthy, normal-to-thin- weight, have access to a decent diet, have never been overweight, but can't stand the few extra pounds my genetics deposits in the wrong place.
  • Arkani7
    Arkani7 Posts: 68 Member
    I ran out of coffee but I can't go to the store to buy some, because I just got out of the shower and I'm too lazy to get dressed.
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    My protein bar got all melty. :(
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522 Member
    I don't like what's on TV and the remote is too far.
  • The little pump thingy was clogged and sprayed handsoap on my shirt when I was getting ready for work this morning. I tried to wash it out in the sink and then I accidentally dropped the whole thing in soapy water and had to change my shirt and I don't like this outfit as much.

I love this thread. Perspective, it's a wonderful thing.
  • Culley34
    Culley34 Posts: 224
    I had to pick the croutons out of my chicken caesar salad. FML.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    I pay crazy amounts of money to have unlimited everything to everywhere on the planet for my phone, and yet when I cross the boarder, it cost me $50 to check my facebook and text my mom when I arrived. I had no phone for my whole vacation. FML
  • Bedroom is flooded and landlord not showing up!
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    this morning after my morning dew dew i had to whipe my own *kitten*!!!
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    There's only 1/8" of coffee in the coffee carafe and it's been cooking for hours. I don't want to make a new pot so I have to go to Starbucks for a latte.