100lbs lost in 11 Months

Options

Replies

• wendygutie
    wendygutie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    From my original post... :D
    Hello MFP Users....

I was going to wait to post my 100lbs lost until the 12 month, but hey, already lost the 100 why not post them now :happy:

SW - 318
    CW - 217.6

I often would frequent the success stories, they kept me going ...

I could never have imagined last year at this time that I would be saying I am 100 less heavy, but yup, it can be done!

I still have another 50 or so to lose....but, it's very doable. :tongue:
    Feel free to add me :wink:

215vh3.jpg

Thanks for the pictures, they were very inspirationable and congrats you look really good, and girl i know you can do it. You dropped 100lbs whats 50 more.
  • charcharbing
    charcharbing Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look awesome... I too had a lot of weight to lose and though its been a slow journey its been a steady one. If i worked out more I am sure it would come off faster but this round of losing weight feels so different than in the past...its something I can live with..something I can keep doing.. Keep it up!
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    What a great success story! So proud of you. You look amazing.
  • meganbwright
    Options
    WOW. That is an incredible amount of weight to lose in such a short time! You look really good, and I love that you were stylish through your whole journey :wink: . Thanks for the extra motivation today. I've been struggling to stay under my calorie goals, and I really want to see a transformation like yours for myself! You look so much healthier and younger! Way to go!!!!!
  • AZiegenhorn
    AZiegenhorn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Your journey in pictures is fantastc! And I agree - I love thatt hey are all fashionable pics!
  • wendygutie
    Options
    Keep up the good work! :)

Yes more manegeable now...gotta love MFP
    You look awesome... I too had a lot of weight to lose and though its been a slow journey its been a steady one. If i worked out more I am sure it would come off faster but this round of losing weight feels so different than in the past...its something I can live with..something I can keep doing.. Keep it up!
  • katattak73
    Options
    You look amazing great job!!
  • epd17
    epd17 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Losing 100lbs is certainly not an easy thing to do. I applaud your determination and wish you luck with the remaining 50. You've inspired me. I'm on my 3rd week with MFP and I love it.
  • wendygutie
    Options
    Thanks for the compliment...Welcome to MFP :) Love the color of your dress :)

You look amazing! Losing 100lbs is certainly not an easy thing to do. I applaud your determination and wish you luck with the remaining 50. You've inspired me. I'm on my 3rd week with MFP and I love it.
  • wendygutie
    Options
    Still at 103 pounds lost....still need to lose another 50...these are more difficult....

SW 318
    CW 215
    GW 160

must get my butt moving more.....
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Not only do you look great you have a wonderful sense of fashion.Great job!!!
  • LarDoucheLar
    LarDoucheLar Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Well done you for sticking to it! :) you look great.
  • wendygutie
    Options
    Why thank you....look pretty in any size! :)
    Not only do you look great you have a wonderful sense of fashion.Great job!!!
  • mochamofitandhealthy
    Options
    Awesome!!! You look great. Congratulations!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and it's great to see you did it eating a decent amount of calories too! Good on you!
  • jnamcelwain
    jnamcelwain Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Such inspiration you are to me!!! YOU ARE FABULOUS!!!!:)
  • kepete
    kepete Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Excellent work!!! I agree with you ... exercise and documenting everything you eat is the key!
  • flying_inside
    flying_inside Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Agree w/everyone here! You look amazing and your fashion's wonderful!
  • vanessajacka
    vanessajacka Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    U look great Congrats!!! That is my goal 100lbs! Starting small want to get to 200lbs first. Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • wendygutie
    Options
    Yes indeed...document with pictures....The difference every month encourages you to keep going :)
    Excellent work!!! I agree with you ... exercise and documenting everything you eat is the key!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!