100lbs lost in 11 Months

Options
1222324252628»

Replies

• Denverjuls
    Options
    WAY. TO. GO!!! You look fabulous!!! WOW thank you so much for the inspiration! Much needed :)
  • Dawn_Montgomery
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!! Keep at it!!!
  • wendygutie
    wendygutie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! We can do it!
    You look fantastic!!!! Keep at it!!!
  • daniellemm1
    daniellemm1 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I too feel that this time around is different. I am viewing it as a lifestyle change and have come to look forward to my workouts and have actually explored new lower fat/calorie options for my favorite meals. It definately feels different.
  • AshleyHill19
    Options
    You are soOOo beautiful even in the before pics...that dress in Jan 2012 is so pretty! Great job and you can definitely loose the rest
    #inspiration
  • Im_Worth_It
    Im_Worth_It Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! :) congratulations!
  • avongirl74
    avongirl74 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!
  • jamieandjason
    jamieandjason Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    wow that is awesome!! being someone who has to lose more than 100 lbs I find this very inspiring and you can really see the differences from picture to picture. Thanks for sharing
  • wendygutie
    Options
    Thanks for the compliment. Looking pretty in any size...and feeling good too!
  • Khole02
    Options
    WOWOOWOW!!! you look sooo amazing!! such an inspiration! :)
  • wendygutie
    Options
    Good job to you too! Check you out in the swimsuit. No swimsuits for me yet...hehe maybe when I get under 200 haha!
    WOWOOWOW!!! you look sooo amazing!! such an inspiration! :)
  • luvs2read1979
    luvs2read1979 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Congrats! This really give me hope!
  • brian1383
    brian1383 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Would you give us a little insight into your workouts? You mentioned the walking at first, then the amount of time in your workouts.

What was your split between weights and cardi -- if their was one? Thanks.

You look fantastic!
  • wendygutie
    Options
    When I first started I did some type of exercise everyday for atleast 35 minutes. The first 60 days I did either 35 minutes on the elliptical, or on the treadmill or zumba.

That is the only exercise I have done. Right now I am only walking about 20-40 minutes a day and doing zumba once a week, but only doing this, I am not losing, I am only maintaining what I already have lost.

I do my walking almost everyday, unless it rains. But yes I was really strict about doing some type of exercise the first 60 days to make it a routine. Elliptical is what worked for me.
    Would you give us a little insight into your workouts? You mentioned the walking at first, then the amount of time in your workouts.

What was your split between weights and cardi -- if their was one? Thanks.

You look fantastic!
  • Hopelessone
    Hopelessone Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! You look amazing ;) Thank you for sharing and inspiring, it was much needed
  • Berlygirl10
    Options
    thanks for sharing all the photos! You do look FABULOUS!!
  • love8383
    love8383 Posts: 169
    Options
    wow ...thats great, very inspiring!
  • jomartinez2013
    jomartinez2013 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wowzers this is amazing well done girl! xxxx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!