Are they real?

Replies

• amanda52488
    amanda52488 Posts: 260 Member
    Oh boy... I did one time!!! I was in highschool, it was on an ab machine! Never happened again : (
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    What kind of gym are these 23% going to?

Grey's Gym?
  • I have spin class and ab class this evening. Can't wait to see what happens!!!
  • crw72209
    crw72209 Posts: 169 Member
    I must not be doing it right. Going to go rethink my whole approach.

Me too!! WTH!
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,012 Member
    I am convinced that me being in the 23% is the main reason I finally found my abs this year. LOL
    Love, love, love my ab workouts ... and am very thankful I work out in my garage and not a gym. LOL

:drinker:
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    do any of you ladies take workout vids? If so I would like your youtube usernames :p
  • tppchef
    tppchef Posts: 107 Member
    Bump
  • FoxyMcDeadlift
    FoxyMcDeadlift Posts: 771 Member
    When this story broke i read that "The captains chair" Is the most enducing exercise. Your welcome ladies

http://bbcgames.laboratorio-no.org/338/exercise-can-lead-to-female-orgasm-sexual-pleasure/
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    I am convinced that me being in the 23% is the main reason I finally found my abs this year. LOL
    Love, love, love my ab workouts ... and am very thankful I work out in my garage and not a gym. LOL

No! Totally envious! So...um...what's your ab routine?
    :laugh:
  • mavrick7
    mavrick7 Posts: 1,607 Member
    Wow, Spin bike + orgasm! YUM!

Really?:bigsmile: Why can't we get some pleasure during a workout?
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member

Yes, please share.

I'm confused. Sometimes I'm turned on when/after I work out.. But not to this extent. Except for when I log doing it in my exercise diary... Then it makes sense.
  • tattedchic
    tattedchic Posts: 66 Member
    "What does your workout have in common with 50 Shades of Grey?

Pain. Pain that hurts oh so good. ;)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    This was in Women's Health a few months ago

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/coregasm-research
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    A gym I went to forever ago.. there was this one spin bike. I swear, there was someone always on it. Now, I'm pretty sure they all preferred that one for the same reason I did! :blushing:
  • jessc4343
    jessc4343 Posts: 214 Member
    I KNEW I was doing something wrong! hrmph.
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Dang it... this exsists? If you need me I'll be on my office floor doing crunches
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    I guess I am doing it wrong...
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    I hate it when I'm not doing something right.............I must try harder...
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    When this story broke i read that "The captains chair" Is the most enducing exercise. Your welcome ladies

http://bbcgames.laboratorio-no.org/338/exercise-can-lead-to-female-orgasm-sexual-pleasure/

fascinating...
  • The 23% use this

58003.jpg

while on this

m-abductor_machine.jpg
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,012 Member

Yes, please share.

I'm confused. Sometimes I'm turned on when/after I work out.. But not to this extent. Except for when I log doing it in my exercise diary... Then it makes sense.

Bicycle crunches and plank twists seem to do it for me the most often, lol ... but it's typically after I've already worked out my abs for several (5-10) minutes prior and typically if I work my abs AFTER my regular lifting or cardio routine (depending on the day). I'm guessing it's because both of those ab exercises require your legs to get involved and so there's ... uhhhh ... friction ... LOL
  • I am definitely not doing the right exercises. :sad:
  • EmilyRanae22
    EmilyRanae22 Posts: 506 Member
    during bootcamp there was a girl who sure sounded like she was getting off when we were riding bikes....maybe she was!
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Ed someone beat me to it.
    :sad:
  • virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    I've felt GOOD while working out before, and i mean REALLY good. but never the big O. lol and spin class only hurts my butt or crotch area!!! lol
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    They are so going to kick me out of the gym next time there is a yoga or spin class.

I know I am going to look creepy trying to spot a 23 percenter. :happy:
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    I cold see how this could be incredibly possible. With the endorphins released during exercise, you could hit that sweet spot depending on what you do and what "works" for you.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member

I still want to get one of these. :happy:
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    depends what kind of exerise equipment you use.

This is a korean option:

DNvPG.gif