Are they real?

Replies

• elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    The real thing is so much better...smell of horse sweat and all...
  • Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    If that ever happens, I will soooo be going to the gym multiple times a day.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    depends what kind of exerise equipment you use.

This is a korean option:

DNvPG.gif

That's the video I was linking to! Who needs a SO when you've got ACE POWER?!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    During exercise? No. During sexercise? Yes.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member

This is a korean option:

DNvPG.gif

I wonder if it helps make you better at s....
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member

This is a korean option:

DNvPG.gif

I wonder if it helps make you better at s....

If it did, the wife in the commercial wouldn't have been rolling over. :wink:
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    I'm jealous of the 23%...

Me too...I'm usually just huffing and puffing and trying not to die when I work out.

Me too! If I was one of the 23% I'm pretty sure I would be way more excited for working out as well!
  • denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    Thursday night spin class, here I come.

No, not really.

I wish.
  • akjmart2002
    akjmart2002 Posts: 263 Member
    COREgasm, FTW!!
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    I always look forward to leg lifts on the roman chair. Working out lower abs can be extra fun sometimes ;)
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    someone at my gym knows someone else whose sister did that. really . . .
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    x raises hand x

May I have a spotter on these squats and lunges please?
    LOL
  • rrrufty
    rrrufty Posts: 24
    Men are so left out in this one...we'd get hauled off by the cops if this was us...

For reals. Talk about gender inequality... if a guy posted a thread like this for men he'd be labeled a creep or a predator or something worse.
  • denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    I just did spin class and it wasn't nearly as fun as I was hoping. :cry:
  • ShmoozyQ
    ShmoozyQ Posts: 390 Member
    Things can get pretty...interesting...during an ab workout. :happy:

Off to do my ab workout, NOW :smokin:
  • Sallybeee_fit
    Sallybeee_fit Posts: 36 Member
    Workout incentive.
  • Sallybeee_fit
    Sallybeee_fit Posts: 36 Member
    do any of you ladies take workout vids? If so I would like your youtube usernames :p

BOL!!!
  • Littlegurl
    Littlegurl Posts: 172 Member
    I'm a 23%er, it has happened while in spin class. Lately it's happened while running after working abs. My first orgasm was exercise induced when I was 14. Was walking fast. After several laps around the track, BAM. I had no idea what had just happened, but I wanted it to happen again. So, I kept walking fast.

It is difficult to keep my composure when it happens (I go to a gym). But I don't think anyone can tell its happening.
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Men are so left out in this one...we'd get hauled off by the cops if this was us...

Either that or an embarrasing run to the locker room for a change of undies...
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    I was considering skipping abs today.... not now!! Must do more!!
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    The 23% use this

58003.jpg

while on this

m-abductor_machine.jpg

I know what I want for xmas now
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    I'm a 23%er, it has happened while in spin class. Lately it's happened while running after working abs. My first orgasm was exercise induced when I was 14. Was walking fast. After several laps around the track, BAM. I had no idea what had just happened, but I wanted it to happen again. So, I kept walking fast.

It is difficult to keep my composure when it happens (I go to a gym). But I don't think anyone can tell its happening.

damn. I've been teaching spin 8 years. Must be doing it wrong.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member

It must not be a good one if nobody can tell.
  • RychelleD
    RychelleD Posts: 103 Member
    hahahahaha awesome
  • auria17
    auria17 Posts: 94 Member
    Leg lifts...
  • majikmiker
    majikmiker Posts: 291 Member
    Explains all the grunting............:bigsmile:
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,024 Member

damn. I've been teaching spin 8 years. Must be doing it wrong.

Just think how much joy you might have spread over those 8 years... 23% of the ladies... your quite the playa!
  • Littlegurl
    Littlegurl Posts: 172 Member

It must not be a good one if nobody can tell.

I don't think I've ever had a bad one... Lol. It doesn't happen often, but when it does its an bonus!!
  • jflint86
    jflint86 Posts: 74 Member
    OMG, saving my place to get back to this thread later.... :blushing:
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    So there are these 4 women that workout at the same time at my gym.

So basically from now I will keep my eye on them because chances are one of them is bustin' a nut as they workout!!!!