Calories burnt through Intercourse ???

Options
13»

Replies

• Marigenous
    Options
    This reminds me of a conversation with one of my friends the other day where they asked me how many calories they were consuming from giving their boyfriend oral...
    Maybe it's like that myth about celery: the calories consumed equal the the calories lost. XD
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Go ahead. Wear your HRM and let us know how that goes.
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Just curious to know how much calories we can burn through regular Intercourse.. Read somewhere it should be around 100 kcal.

Any study done on that..

If so reducing 500 kcal every week won't be any problem at all :love: :love: :love:

wow.. realy? seen it all now... man. this should be under "chit chat fun" thread not 'real' talk
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    work night: 12
    weekend: 45
    weekend with the mistress: 4,612
  • karlupe
    karlupe Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have app with list of activities and it's on the list
    sex, active . 151 kcal/h
    sex, passive 94 kcal/h
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: next line in the list is shoveling snow 602 kcal/h , for exercise then is better to get shovel in your hands, but for feeling good u now what to do :tongue:
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I wore my HR monitor one time and believe you me it is not worth logging. I probably burn more c alories emptying the dishwasher. HR didn't go over 80.

Well, then someone wasn't doing it right!
    You should be lost for words, panting and not able to stand up. Lol. Just throwing that out there.
  • dcurzon
    dcurzon Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    regular??? clearly not in a long term relationship and doesnt have kids!
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Depends if she makes you a sandwich after .......