Two Truths...and a Lie

Options

Replies

• Candyapplebabe
    Candyapplebabe Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    Congrats on the no driving tickets! Don't think i've come across anyone with none!
    [/quote]

So I totally thought that any ticket was a traffic ticket... So then I truely don't have any? Yay! *Air high fives*
  • whitewhisper
    Options
    Congrats on the no driving tickets! Don't think i've come across anyone with none!
    [/quote]

So I totally thought that any ticket was a traffic ticket... So then I truely don't have any? Yay! *Air high fives*
    [/quote]
    Did you mean parking tickets?
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    1. I am first generation Canadian born

2. I have no family other than my children that live in Canada

3. I lived in the US for a while with my sister, but did not like it, so I came back to Canada

I'm going to say 2 is the lie.

Me:

1. My first car was a sports car.
    2. I have never gotten a single traffic ticket for any reason.
    3. I love a woman in high heels.

I'm gonna say 2! cuz I don't have any either!

2 is the lie i think

I'm going with the group. #2 is the lie.

1. Depending on whether or not you consider a Camaro Z28 a sports car (which I think most people do) it can be true or false. I certainly do so in my eyes it's true.

2. Despite being a motorcyclist and having been the owner of two Camaro Z28s and a Ford Taurus SHO I have never been charged at-fault in any accident or charged with any moving violation. I keep my need for speed in check except on roads with no other traffic =)

3. Is the lie. I hate high heels on women for multiple reasons.

I guess the obvious question is how tall are you?

5'10" but my reasons for hating women in high heels have nothing to do with how they look. It's a sensory thing. I have hypersensitivity disorder as someone with ASD which means sounds affect me differently. The sound of women walking in high heels hurts my head because the properties of the sound wave created as they step in them are painful to me as they enter my ears and reverberate around. It's one of the main reasons I don't go out in public much except to places where I can expect women to either be barefoot or wearing sneakers.
  • Candyapplebabe
    Options

[/quote]
    [/quote]

I have a "no regestration" ticket but no others...
  • contingencyplan
    Options

[/quote]
    [/quote]

I have no tickets at all =) I've only ever been pulled over once in my life and that was because my car matched the description of a car used in a robbery that happened nearby. But because I did not match the description of the person they were looking for they let me go.
  • Candyapplebabe
    Options
    1. I am first generation Canadian born

2. I have no family other than my children that live in Canada

3. I lived in the US for a while with my sister, but did not like it, so I came back to Canada

I'm going to say 2 is the lie.

Me:

1. My first car was a sports car.
    2. I have never gotten a single traffic ticket for any reason.
    3. I love a woman in high heels.

I'm gonna say 2! cuz I don't have any either!

2 is the lie i think

I'm going with the group. #2 is the lie.

1. Depending on whether or not you consider a Camaro Z28 a sports car (which I think most people do) it can be true or false. I certainly do so in my eyes it's true.

2. Despite being a motorcyclist and having been the owner of two Camaro Z28s and a Ford Taurus SHO I have never been charged at-fault in any accident or charged with any moving violation. I keep my need for speed in check except on roads with no other traffic =)

3. Is the lie. I hate high heels on women for multiple reasons.

5'10" but my reasons for hating women in high heels have nothing to do with how they look. It's a sensory thing. I have hypersensitivity disorder as someone with ASD which means sounds affect me differently. The sound of women walking in high heels hurts my head because the properties of the sound wave created as they step in them are painful to me as they enter my ears and reverberate around. It's one of the main reasons I don't go out in public much except to places where I can expect women to either be barefoot or wearing sneakers.

Interesting.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    1. I once was pulled over by a cop and should have gotten over $5000 in fines, but walked away clean

2. I am a total hippie girl, do not wear make up, hair dye, or even shave

3. I have never been to a concert
  • whitewhisper
    Options

That counts as none! Nice driving :)
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options

Wow. Pretty intense. I would think it would be hard to find many places where there are no women in high heels.
  • Candyapplebabe
    Options
    1. I once was pulled over by a cop and should have gotten over $5000 in fines, but walked away clean

That is a Tough one! ... I'm gonna saaaay... Bob, give me a 3~
  • whitewhisper
    Options

1?
  • Candyapplebabe
    Options

That counts as none! Nice driving :)

W000t!
  • SeaRunner26
    Options

Five grand in fines is pretty steep. I'd say #1.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

YES, 3 is the lie!!!
  • SeaRunner26
    Options

YES, 3 is the lie!!!

What on earth did you do that would cost 5K in fines?
  • Candyapplebabe
    Options

YES, 3 is the lie!!!

W00t! You and my sister in-law should meet up! She's a river guide and is a total hippie! And now... 5000?? Please explain my dear.
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Number 1 was a lie.

Yay! Now, how do you sex a chicken?

male and female chickens have different wing tips when hatched.
  • contingencyplan
    Options

Wow. Pretty intense. I would think it would be hard to find many places where there are no women in high heels.

My dad had an even harder time dealing with it growing up because his voice possesses similar sound properties that come on a specific tone/pitch that is painful to listen to. When I was a kid he thought I was simply being defiant or disrespectful when I tried to get away from the sound of his voice or drown it out because he was the type of dad he could not accept that I may have had a legitimate reason for behaving the way I did. As an adult now though I can understand how it might be hard as a parent to deal with the possibility that the sound of your voice is painful for your child to hear. Other sounds that cause pain to me are the sound of snare drums, steel drums/kettle drums, that more "nasally" voice tone that male country singers usually have, and people snapping their fingers. Also Harley-Davidsons with loud pipes.
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Where's the girl who may or may not have gone undercover as a prostitute?! haha i want to know!

I know, that is the one I kept asking about.....she posted it and then ran off, lol

Maybe she's still undercover. This time as an MFP member.
    hahahaah yes!

HA!

eekk noooo!! that was definitely the lie. and uhm number 3. i got a bit carried away and put two lies in :P

i did actually work at an animal farm (i wanted to be a vet in my youth). i was put in charge of about 40 orphaned baby goats who had messy bums, and i literally had to wipe their bottoms. they were adorable though and i totally wanted to take them all home with me!
  • contingencyplan
    Options

YES, 3 is the lie!!!

What on earth did you do that would cost 5K in fines?

I'm curious too!