Men with Hairy chests like me....yay or nay?

Options

Replies

• Cterhark
    Options
    You're a man. You have hair. That's what men have. Hair. If my girlfriend wouldn't be with me because I have a hairy chest, then I would find a new woman.
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    <---- Takes his towel, and naturally hairless chested "boy-body," and leaves!
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I tend to prefer hairless chests and backs, but if they're hairy it's not a deal breaker.
  • rtcampbell84
    Options
    I love that my husband is hairy. He's warm to cuddle up to and I love running my fingers thru his chest hair.
  • rmwinters
    rmwinters Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    But what about all the shedding??? lol!
  • MiSo_SeXy
    MiSo_SeXy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of body hair... so for me, nay
  • Bawlzar
    Options
    In the future we will all be born with OCD. Stop the abuse of human hair.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Hair is good on a man, unless he is a sweater man, then I encourage waxing. Shaving just makes the chest all scratchy and it's impossible to enjoy. what good is a man's chest if I can't rest my head on it or caress it? :flowerforyou:
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    You're a man. You have hair. That's what men have. Hair. If my girlfriend wouldn't be with me because I have a hairy chest, then I would find a new woman.

Atta boy!!
  • laura_lynn66
    Options
    You see, all you men out there? Hairy..yay or nay....seems to be a 50-50 split..so let's stop splitting hairs about it.....pun intended
  • tracymat
    tracymat Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Nay! Let me get some wax on that!!!
  • solyhhit
    solyhhit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I used to shave my chest. I just can't bring myself to do it anymore. I think there's something hard-wired in me that says, "A real man wouldn't do that"

I know that's silly. But that's the truf.
  • kimr41
    kimr41 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Personally prefer hairy but not a big deal if smooth
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Definatley YAY. I like a real man
  • PixEm
    PixEm Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend doesn't straight razor his chest but he uses clippers and I love it! Trimmed but not teenager bald.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    But what about all the shedding??? lol!

When you've got a hairy man, you learn to pull the hair off the shower drain before you get in to use it so the water doesn't back up on you. It's a small price to pay for the enjoyment.
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I dont mind the look of it, but I cant stand it when one of those wiry suckers decides to explore the inside of my nostril when I'm lying on my husbands chest.
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • teletubbie87
    teletubbie87 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I guess it depends on the person you are with and how you feel about it,
    who cares what everyone thinks??

My man doesn't have any chest hair, which is nice because I like to lye on my his muscular big chest
    and kiss it too *_* ....no hairs in the way. YAY! ..... I don't think chest hair has anything to do with facial hair, my man has to shave his beard every day bc his hair grows fast ... Lot of facial hair, no chest hair at all. ... So I don't get why girls are relating "no chest hair" to "no facial hair"..... Don't see the resemblance here....
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    gross.