Replies

• Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    You and I have a much different opinion as to what bumping uglies means
  • eprissel
    eprissel Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Where is this Zumba class put on again??? HAHA!
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    eatcleanNtraindirty Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Is she hot?
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options

This^ lol

But deffo report her.
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Report it to a manager. If she's not doing her job then she needs to get fired. I'd also talk to the other members of the class and have them do the same. The more reports they get the more of a problem it will be and they can't ignore it.

This
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    So there is an instructor at 24hr fitness who I had the unfortunate luck to run into twice this week who insists on grinding with every young guy in the Zumba class. First - there are not many guys in the class to begin with, and the women there really want to get a good workout in. But this instructor gets off track and starts her own little party in the class and we are all just standing there or jogging in place until she gets back on track after having her little thing with the guy on the dance floor.

This instructor was annoying enough to begin with after I saw her primping before class for more than 30 minutes! No kidding - I went in to the locker room and she was primping, I went out and swam laps, came back - still in front of the mirror! I thought she was lame then...but now she is just totally annoying and inappropriate.

I wanted to scream out "Get a Room AFTER My Class!" It was such a bad workout I had to hop on the treadmill afterwards to feel like I got a good workout in.
    Maybe it is because she has low self-esteem or maybe it is because she is getting up there in years and doesnt care anymore what she does...all I know is that I am sick of her acting inappropriately in Zumba! What do I do?

Are you maybe just a tad jealous that she wasn't grinding on you?
  • Celestialfairie
    Options
    Complain to managememt. If your their for a workout and you get less then your not getting your money's worth from the gym.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHqUsyeYQLsLHHNLejgKyRVb2b3K12mB41alkkf5c8pRJtvM2KMg

Do you have one for you're/your as well?
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Options
    Soooooo, mine is not ugly
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options

Same here. Visit urbandictionary.com.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    So there is an instructor at 24hr fitness who I had the unfortunate luck to run into twice this week who insists on grinding with every young guy in the Zumba class. First - there are not many guys in the class to begin with, and the women there really want to get a good workout in. But this instructor gets off track and starts her own little party in the class and we are all just standing there or jogging in place until she gets back on track after having her little thing with the guy on the dance floor.

This instructor was annoying enough to begin with after I saw her primping before class for more than 30 minutes! No kidding - I went in to the locker room and she was primping, I went out and swam laps, came back - still in front of the mirror! I thought she was lame then...but now she is just totally annoying and inappropriate.

I wanted to scream out "Get a Room AFTER My Class!" It was such a bad workout I had to hop on the treadmill afterwards to feel like I got a good workout in.
    Maybe it is because she has low self-esteem or maybe it is because she is getting up there in years and doesnt care anymore what she does...all I know is that I am sick of her acting inappropriately in Zumba! What do I do?

Instead of supposing rude things about her, you could always just tell management that you don't like her class, and that her method of teaching makes you uncomfortable and why. As a group fit instructor I can assure you there is nothing more important than instructor feed back.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    Options

Agreed
  • topsykretes
    Options
    Holy toledo, are you kidding me? I would video the ugly bumpage with my iphone, show it to management, and threaten to go viral on youtube if they don't do something about her immediately. Juuuust joking... Seriously, though, say something to management or switch classes. I'm so sorry you had to endure that level of ugliness and unprofessionalism, though. I'm thoroughly convinced that people will never cease to amaze me; just when I thought that I've seen or heard it all, Captain Amazing Blam-o rears it's ugly bumpy head. Hang in there, friend. More importanly, keep Zumba-ing!
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options

Instead of supposing rude things about her, you could always just tell management that you don't like her class, and that her method of teaching makes you uncomfortable and why. As a group fit instructor I can assure you there is nothing more important than instructor feed back.
    Thanks for your guidance - I didn't want to get her in trouble since it is her job - but at the same time - I don't want to have to spend another 15 minutes in the gym just to get the workout I should have gotten in an hour without the floor show.
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options

Agreed
    Thanks for educating me - it looks like bumping uglies - so I thought that was what it meant....sorry for not being hip on the urban lingo...I will work on that! :)
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Report it to a manager. If she's not doing her job then she needs to get fired. I'd also talk to the other members of the class and have them do the same. The more reports they get the more of a problem it will be and they can't ignore it.

^^THIS^^^^
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options

Agreed
    Thanks for educating me - it looks like bumping uglies - so I thought that was what it meant....sorry for not being hip on the urban lingo...I will work on that! :)
    Well, you know, if you're out one night and someone asks you if you want to bump uglies you should probably know what you're getting into...er....or what you're allowing someone else to get into.
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Reckon it's about time for me to try out this Zumba after all
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options

Wanna zumba with me?
    (nohomo)
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    Options

Agreed

I do have to say that if people did actually bump uglies during Zumba class there would be a LOT more men taking Zumba.
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options

Wanna zumba with me?
    (nohomo)

Ahhh, bromance! Shall I expect the two of you in my next class?