Where did you notice the weight loss first?

Options

Replies

• LauraDotts
    LauraDotts Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Based on my clothes I know that I am losing weight all over. The first place I could "see" a difference was my face and then my left knee. LOL. I don't know why but my left knee is getting a lot thinner than my right knee.
  • vjt1976
    vjt1976 Posts: 43
    Options
    I noticed it in the face first. My hips have gone down a couple of inches but still have a lot more to go there! I'm a pear so that is the last place I lose :grumble
  • RMLMoore
    RMLMoore Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Waist and face. Thighs are the last to go sadly.
  • ohnoetry
    ohnoetry Posts: 129
    Options
    my wrists, of all places. Then legs.
  • ForeverChasingTheSunsets
    Options
    My boobs! And when you're in your 40s... that's NOT a good thing. lol
  • ravenwcatz
    ravenwcatz Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    For me, the first places are my back, upper chest (but not the girls, thank goodness), and face. Eventually my thighs and midsection will join the party...
  • sweetkeys
    sweetkeys Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    face and belly
  • DexterDarko
    Options
    Face and stomach
  • AngelsInThighHighs
    AngelsInThighHighs Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    My legs, my thighs especially! :)
  • SarahODanaher
    Options
    I saw it in my face and arms!
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    My back of all places! I have no extra padding around my bra straps \o/ My cheekbones are more noticeable now too!
  • Sahara0815
    Options
    My face and neck, then my butt and thighs, and then my stomach. Of course, I have more shrinking to go! One really funny conversation I had recently was at a club I belong to, several people were asking about my weight loss. One of the guys piped up with "well, at least you haven't lost your boobs like my wife did when she lost weight, you've still got nice boobs." I about choked laughing! :laugh:
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Tummy first. It's always the last place I gain, so thankfully the first place I lose. But I'm only down ten pounds so far and I already noticed some pants getting bigger. So it must be more than just my tummy. My keyster and thighs must have shrunk also. At least a little bit.
  • Alioops831
    Alioops831 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    My chest, unfortunately. :P
  • meghanp92
    Options
    I've kind of noticed it in my face, and my mom said my legs looked thinner. But I'm still 300 pounds haha, my fifteen pounds down is like a drop in a bucket!
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    That lumpy, chubby spot under my butt cheeks! when my pants were loose there, it was a victory!
  • athryn
    athryn Posts: 59
    Options
    I noticed it in my waist first and then my bra, but looking at the photos I've been taking every month, I can see it in my face first there.
  • MrzBlessedLady
    MrzBlessedLady Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I always notice it in my face/shoulders/waistline, everything else takes a long time and hardwork for me lol
  • solyhhit
    solyhhit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Legs and waist.
  • pwnderosa
    pwnderosa Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    A month into this journey and I *just* started to notice it this morning, my pants were a lot looser when I got dressed this morning. Seems like a bit has come off the tummy & the hips. :-D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!