If you could date a fictional character, who would it be?

Options

Replies

• morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Cory Matthews.... hands down.

Sweet Jesus.

HAHA. I am going with Shawn Hunter. Or who is Shawn's brother? Matthew Lawrence played him, but what is his name on the show?
  • opalescence
    opalescence Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    He's 'fully functional'..... that episode really got my geek gears turning!!!

Star-Trek-Fist-Pump.gif

^^ OMG me too, I was so hot for Data :)
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    The Doctor, duh!

Yup. the Dr. Or Captain Jack Harkness.

this makes me think of sammiches. :devil:
  • morgansmom02
    Options
    Mr. Darcy, of course.

Jefferson? Or the old Mr Darcy?
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpkpzq-tx4DFp9K_2mgIeb1M87UROPfxFTjcZJ6SE9CTByRChclQ

Amazing Mile high club induction
  • rockyshrode
    rockyshrode Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Mulder - X-Files

Same!!

And Bones from Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress Series... oh yes, yes I would. :heart:
  • opalescence
    Options
    Oh I second this nominee, Sawyer from Lost...

I may have too many...

Captain Jack Sparrow
    Elloit Spencer from Leverage *swoon*
    Willy Wonka

back off, the Hitter is mine.

LOL oh no, we'd have to share ;)~
  • morgansmom02
    Options
    Also Aladdin
  • marybell82
    marybell82 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Jessica Rabbit

Jessica Rabbit is HOT... check out Lola bunny from space jam. she's a hottie with a body! lol
  • _granola
    _granola Posts: 326
    Options
    Still going will Lee. Here. A picture will help.

2wp2i2x.jpg
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I'm not picky. Pretty much any male cast member from TVD, True Blood and Twilight. Sam and/or Dean Winchester. Tyler Durden. The Doctor. That's not even thinking about any book characters :wink: :laugh:
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    The 10th Doctor of course... mmmm or The Transporter...

Actually I refuse to choose. I'll take both please!
  • sunshine_gem
    sunshine_gem Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Dean Winchester. No contest.
  • rockyshrode
    rockyshrode Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Jaime from the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. **swoon**

Jamie, he'll be my runner-up fictional boyfriend. My heart literally shattered at the end of book 1.
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Christian Grey.........sigh!!!! :heart:

Love me some Fifty, what I wouldnt give to be Anastacia Steele.

I keep seeing women say how they would love a man like christian grey or want to be like Anastacia, and get all 50 shades, but then the first time you tell them to make you a sammich, or to iron a shirt, they lose their effin mind!

Clearly... you didn't yell at them or threaten them enough... women ***** when they get treated like that, but they want it? Trap card activated...

Women get caught up in the romantasizing of a powerful man in control. B!TCH it aint all blindfolds, candle wax, and sensual embraces, it also means making me a sammich, keeping the house clean, and rubbing my neck, while the game is on, and keeping your pie hole shut, until the commercial break. LOL... *kitten* gets real when you tell em to shut their pie hole!

Oh jesus.. I'm rollin' here at work over this. Thanks for the much needed laugh!!! :drinker:

I can't believe no one's said Edward Cullen yet, but I'll do it.. I'll say it. Robert Pattinson is just entirely to edible for me in that movie (not to mention Water for Elephants).

But I'll tell you whose caught my eye lately... Hawk-eye (Jeremy Renner) from the Avenger's movie (and Thor and the new Bourne movie). That man... holy freaking hell what a cutie. I don't necessarily have to date him but I'd love a chance to rock his world.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Hua Mulan

An archetype....
  • opalescence
    Options
    I totally forgot my all time crush...

Papa Smurf and all his wisdom :)

papa_smurf.jpg
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Snape.
  • morgansmom02
    Options
    Christian Grey.........sigh!!!! :heart:

Love me some Fifty, what I wouldnt give to be Anastacia Steele.

I keep seeing women say how they would love a man like christian grey or want to be like Anastacia, and get all 50 shades, but then the first time you tell them to make you a sammich, or to iron a shirt, they lose their effin mind!

Clearly... you didn't yell at them or threaten them enough... women ***** when they get treated like that, but they want it? Trap card activated...

Women get caught up in the romantasizing of a powerful man in control. B!TCH it aint all blindfolds, candle wax, and sensual embraces, it also means making me a sammich, keeping the house clean, and rubbing my neck, while the game is on, and keeping your pie hole shut, until the commercial break. LOL... *kitten* gets real when you tell em to shut their pie hole!

Oh jesus.. I'm rollin' here at work over this. Thanks for the much needed laugh!!! :drinker:

I can't believe no one's said Edward Cullen yet, but I'll do it.. I'll say it. Robert Pattinson is just entirely to edible for me in that movie (not to mention Water for Elephants).

But I'll tell you whose caught my eye lately... Hawk-eye (Jeremy Renner) from the Avenger's movie (and Thor and the new Bourne movie). That man... holy freaking hell what a cutie.

I considered Edward Cullen. But imagine how cold he would feel.......inside....unless you are into that.
  • 00Melyanna00
    00Melyanna00 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Dean Winchester. No contest.

OK. I'll take Sammy :)

But also...

The 9th Doctor
    Remus Lupin
    Dexter... OK maybe not Dexter