Emetophobia---I am afraid of throwing up
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Scared to death of lightning...
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    cockroaches, those gross little string things left on bananas, and the music of Nickelback
  • vickilm1976
    vickilm1976 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Spiders, cockroaches, zombies and swimming in open water (lakes, ocean, anywhere you can't see the bottom).
  • daryabella
    Options
    trypophobia; fear of spider eyes, honey combs... anything with lots of little holes or round things next to each other
    ugh
  • tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    tridecaphobia: fear of the number 13 :now i gotta look at a different number.
    spiders
    clowns
    empty corn cobs, seed core from peppers/ cantaloupe/ etc make me squick/gag
    laying in bath water over my ears: it make me feel like I'm drowning.
    driving next to a big rig/semi trucks: i feel like that won't see me/my car and merge into me.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Spiders...8 legs of pure, unadulterated horror right there

And sharks *shudder*
  • vickilm1976
    vickilm1976 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    the music of Nickelback

and this
  • crw72209
    crw72209 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Spiders...freaking creepy nasty things
    Tornadoes......mother nature is a biotch!
  • ggcat
    ggcat Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Agoraphobia - I would rather sit in a closet than in an open field!

ARACHNOPHOBIA- not just spiders- mostly scorpions!!!!!!!!!!!! yuck!
  • ZugTheMegasaurus
    ZugTheMegasaurus Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    I have very weird phobias.

One is babies. Babies scare the hell out of me. And not just ones near me, I'll even have to look away from the TV when diaper commercials come on. It's probably related that pregnant women really freak me out as well. Once, my boyfriend was holding a friend's baby while we were just sitting around with a couple friends. He thought it would be funny to demonstrate my baby phobia and pointed at something behind me to get me to look away. At that point, he shoves this baby into my arms. I was shaking and on the verge of crying and repeating "TAKEITAWAYTAKEITAWAYTAKEITAWAYTAKEITAWAYTAKEITAWAY." I still have not forgiven him.

The other is elderly people. When I was in high school, I was in a small leadership class and we had to organize a community outreach day to meet the people and businesses around the school. We went around and knocked on doors for a few weeks to get some people who wanted a group of students to drop by and talk on that day. Well, the day of, I inexplicably get assigned to take my group to the old folks' home next door to the school. I had a panic attack while inside, made a mad dash for the door, and actually lost consciousness and collapsed with my hand still on the door handle.
  • majikmiker
    majikmiker Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm scared of threads about phobias! AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! *runs away* :sad:
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Spiders. All day long...spiders.

same. I hate those things. the bigger and furrier ones especially. I saw one the other day, looked so big you could put a collar and leash and have as a pet. :laugh:
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    effing 8 legged, spidery, creepy, nasty, deadly spiders............. from teeny tiny paper mites all the way up to freakish hogwarts tarantulsauras rex........... gag.

^THIS . . . a thousand times ^THIS
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Mice and clowns

and thank god binary is taking a bit a break so he doesn't stalk me
  • hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    whats under the water. Sharks, this road... And I grew up on the water and love sailing,
  • tlroesch72
    Options
    spiders and ex-husband
  • HMToomey
    HMToomey Posts: 276
    Options
    Earwigs! They wig me out!
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    trypophobia; fear of spider eyes, honey combs... anything with lots of little holes or round things next to each other
    ugh

OMGSH the commercial for the hershey kisses with the holes i think its air delights or something like that it grosses me out to look at them
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    roaches, heights and audiences, which is funny, since I compete, lol