• SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    Spiders and public or crowded places.
  • stlhrs
    stlhrs Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I have very weird phobias.

One is babies. Babies scare the hell out of me. And not just ones near me, I'll even have to look away from the TV when diaper commercials come on. It's probably related that pregnant women really freak me out as well. Once, my boyfriend was holding a friend's baby while we were just sitting around with a couple friends. He thought it would be funny to demonstrate my baby phobia and pointed at something behind me to get me to look away. At that point, he shoves this baby into my arms. I was shaking and on the verge of crying and repeating "TAKEITAWAYTAKEITAWAYTAKEITAWAYTAKEITAWAYTAKEITAWAY." I still have not forgiven him.

The other is elderly people. When I was in high school, I was in a small leadership class and we had to organize a community outreach day to meet the people and businesses around the school. We went around and knocked on doors for a few weeks to get some people who wanted a group of students to drop by and talk on that day. Well, the day of, I inexplicably get assigned to take my group to the old folks' home next door to the school. I had a panic attack while inside, made a mad dash for the door, and actually lost consciousness and collapsed with my hand still on the door handle.

Hmm..Maybe you have a fear of things in diapers???
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Needles. Hence...why I don't even have my ears pierced.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I think we should all take a moment out and thank evolution or whatever deity you believe in that spiders can not ****ing fly!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    That I will die or one of my kids will.
  • stlhrs
    stlhrs Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hmm. At first I thought heights. But thought about it. It's actually the falling. No, heights and falling are fine. it's the splatting on the ground I'm most afraid of.

And getting eaten by zombies of course
  • stinkpurty
    Options
    Snakes!

Being trapped

Oh...and snakes!
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    Dying alone, don't even know if there's a name for it, I can deal with spiders, just not this.
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    failure and being seen as one. which uunfortunately leads me not to try some things at all or not put full attempt into something so I have justification for it not working out 100% .

Cricket spiders wig the crap out of me,I'm not scared of them they just startle me when they jump out from nowhere.
  • laura_lynn66
    Options
    mayonaisse....disgusting...always afraid it's gonna show up in something I order unexpectedly....I can't even stand to watch someone eat a sandwich and get it in the corners of their mouth...I have to run away.
  • gddrdld
    gddrdld Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    -Internal parasites
    -Bacteria that grows in obviou patterns
    -The sound of a Harley Davidson motorcycle (this is the worst for me)
    -Heights (I feel like I will be pulled down)
    -Listening to someone going to the bathroom or going to the bathroom with anyone can hear me (I will NOT use a public restroom if anyone else is in there)
    -Someone standing in my personal space unless invited

...I have lots of issues. :)

Oh, and the worst one is the sound of someone crunching ICE in their teeth! *Shudder*
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Losing everything.......
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Grasshoppers.
  • IndyMario
    IndyMario Posts: 236
    Options
    Grasshoppers.

We have so many grasshoppers in our backyard right now, since ALL the rain decided to follow the mild drought we had during the summer. Big *kitten* m-f-ers too...

07.jpg
  • krissyliz78
    krissyliz78 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Throwing up (havnt done so in 15 years)
    Drowning
    Suffocating
    Aliens
    My parents dieing
  • ggcat
    ggcat Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Agoraphobia - I would rather sit in a closet than in an open field!

ARACHNOPHOBIA- not just spiders- mostly scorpions!!!!!!!!!!!! yuck!

You realize those spiders/scorpions may be in that closet?? And the field too but still.... :frown:

Great, thanks for that!!! :tongue:
  • dawn2313
    dawn2313 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Oh god here we go..

Spiders
    Bee's
    Crows
    Moths
    Earwigs (they're seriously going to take over the world, lol)

Oh, and raisins. I hate them so much and my mom used to make me eat them when I was a kid, so now seeing one makes me shiver. ICK (ok so not a phobia, but still)
  • Kristhin
    Kristhin Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    1. That my parents will die one day.
    2. Roaches
  • primadonnah
    Options
    Bugs, reptiles, rodents and ducks..mainly.
  • teletubbie87
    teletubbie87 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Snakes, I dream of them all the time *-* .... Also add frogs, and mice, rats, hamsters..... ughhhh!

I can handle hamsters by looking
    at them, it doesn't bother me. I got one as a present once, I liked that little drum but one time he managed to get out of his cage... I had to fix his cage, left door open, eventually he'd get hungry and go in, when he did at 12am I locked him in and gave him away to my neighbor next day.... No way I'd touch that furry ball!