Between The Thighs

Does anyone have any workout ideas to help with between the thighs area? I have thick legs ( not complaining) but i want to get rid of the fatty part between there. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Anyone?
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Cardio to lose the fat and hip adductions to tighten the muscle.
  • shelbyss133
    shelbyss133 Posts: 20 Member
    I have the same problem girl... i can't help but i wanna know too!!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Diet to lose the fat and squats and lunges to strengthen the leg and butt muscles
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Calorie deficit + time + patience
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Sorry hun, spot reduction is not possible and your genetics will determine where adipose tissue is lost from.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member

Pretty much. Try workouts that give a balance to all areas. If you try to spot reduce you are going to drive yourself bat**** crazy! :flowerforyou:
  • knwitall
    I've been upping my walking as well. Can really see and feel the muscle growth in my legs but not too much in between. I know it's not going to happen over night but i want to make sure i'm going in the right direction.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Try some bow chicka bow wow time.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member

This.

Squats and lunges will help to get a good definition when the fat decreases in that ares.
  • Doberdawn
    Doberdawn Posts: 733 Member
    This was just covered recently on The Doctors. There is no way to target or spot reduce fat in this area. Some women will never be able to get rid of it without liposuction or other surgical intervention. That is the last area the body usually draws fat from. So, you're going to have to exercise and diet to burn off your other excess fat stores from hips, belly, arms, etc. You can tighten and firm the underlying muscle with exercises like those posting above have described, but they will not burn the fat there.
  • lateral lunges, pilates (windsor pilates--thigh workout is killer), plie squats, cardio, and a calorie deficit.

It isn't easy-- takes time and patience as already mentioned.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Get a Dak canned Ham.
    Put it between your thighs.
    When you can jump up and down and it falls to the floor.
    You will have completed your training Grasshopper.

PS
    Listen to Sara
  • knwitall
    Get a Dak canned Ham.
    Put it between your thighs.
    When you can jump up and down and it falls to the floor.
    You will have completed your training Grasshopper.

PS
    Listen to Sara

Haha! I'll keep trying this until it falls!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    I've had reduction in the inner-thigh mush with strength training, but I'm genetically geared to carry fat in that area. It's going to be there unless I get ridiculously lean.

I think it's a good thing. I don't want my husband bruising his hips. :bigsmile:
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    I just started the new Brazil Butt Lift Master's Series. I love the previous version, but change up is always good. My inner thighs were very very sore the day after doing these new routines. I didn't think I had much more work in that area, proved myself wrong.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Running
  • MetilHed
    MetilHed Posts: 101 Member
    Try some bow chicka bow wow time.

Certainly can't hurt !
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Calorie deficit + lunges (weighted) + squats (weighted)
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Sorry hun, spot reduction is not possible.

one word: Liposuction :bigsmile: