Options
13»

Replies

• Julicat6
    Julicat6 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    - When your pants aren't falling off your bum or looking baggy,

or,

-When your belly isn't oozing over the edge like Cthulhu trying to escape from its watery prison to spread chaos across the universe

^^^THIS!! ROFLMAO!
  • kfesta52
    kfesta52 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    - When your pants aren't falling off your bum or looking baggy,

or,

-When your belly isn't oozing over the edge like Cthulhu trying to escape from its watery prison to spread chaos across the universe

This made me laugh. :)
  • candy102389
    Options
    Thanks for all the positive answers! It was a big help!
  • candy102389
    Options
    If you have to ask if your jeans fit, they probably don't. Sorry but its true!

Wasn't necessarily asking if MY jeans fit, but my jeans are starting to fall off. I never had to buy jeans smaller so I didn't know what I was looking for when buying new jeans. Thanks for all the positive answers!
  • mistressfaye
    mistressfaye Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    If you can put them on without laying on the bed and/or zip them up and button them with no trouble then I'd say that its a perfect fit. I lost 24 pounds and my jeans started falling off me now I know its time for new jeans but until I get $ for new clothes I have to settle on wearing a belt. Its a good feeling though!:bigsmile:

What? The 80s are over? :explode:

But you forgot using a coat hanger while you're laying on the bed to get the zipper up!!!
  • xxthoroughbred
    xxthoroughbred Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Hold them by the waist and wrap the waist around your neck. A perfect size will fit perfectly around your neck. No joke.
  • jessicayoung82
    jessicayoung82 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hold them by the waist and wrap the waist around your neck. A perfect size will fit perfectly around your neck. No joke.

I am going to have to try this...
  • QueenofScott
    QueenofScott Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    For me, going down a jean size means the jeans slip on easily, button and zip easily, and, there is no muffin top. Now, if I can squeeze into a pair the next size down, then I know it won't be too long before they actually fit properly (but I don't consider myself actually epwearing that size yet).
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    If you can put them on without laying on the bed and/or zip them up and button them with no trouble then I'd say that its a perfect fit. I lost 24 pounds and my jeans started falling off me now I know its time for new jeans but until I get $ for new clothes I have to settle on wearing a belt. Its a good feeling though!:bigsmile:

What? The 80s are over? :explode:

But you forgot using a coat hanger while you're laying on the bed to get the zipper up!!!

Yep! That was back when "skinny jeans" were truly "skinny jeans!" :bigsmile:

:smokin:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

I don't see how that would work for me because my neck is 14 inches and my waist is 43 inches.
  • Amlong1977
    Amlong1977 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!! I'm only 5'2 & short waisted so I tuck my fat roll in! Lol. If you're comfortable & they look good (no camel toe) they fit. If they have a lot of stretch in them, they should be kinda tight when you first put them on. I'm down 90+ lbs, started at a tight 26 & can now pull my 18's off without unbuttoning them. It's almost time for 16's. :)
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I would say when you feel comfortable in the next size down. So not just being able to squeeze into them, but actually fitting into them is when you've gone down a jeans size.

That being said, I ahve lost 22 pounds and not dropped a single jeans size. Frustrating.

Ditto. I've lost 24 and not down a size yet. But then again, I had 127lbs but only 4 pants sizes to drop so thats like almost 32lbs a size :(
  • Amlong1977
    Amlong1977 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 lbs down and still can't fit into jeans a size smaller :(

Try Angels Jeans they are stretchy all over fit like a 2nd skin and never look baggy. Bet your a size smaller in those.

I LOVE Angel jeans! They're comfy & come in super cute trendy styles.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I don't give a flying flip about what size I am or whether or not I've gone down a size. I just buy what fits and flatters. If they're squishing my bum, or are so tight across the thigh that there's creases down the back of my legs, or if they pinch at the waist, or if they gap at the waist... they don't fit. Usually, if the cut isn't right, going down or up a size won't matter. I just move on to a different brand or style.
  • katescurios
    katescurios Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    32 lbs lost and I can now fit into my size 18 (UK) jeans **WOOHOO** :happy: